Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

@bay1591 you got me searching the #Yeezy1 hashtag on IG
laugh.gif

Btw just followed ya on IG Retro.

The toebox and suede looks a little off to me, but quality control on the RO's sucked so it's really hard to tell.  To me, either buy from an extremely reputable seller, or you need to see them in person.  RO's are not a shoe I would buy from just a random person.  Fakes are too good.

Not sure if the "switcheroo" was pulled in any of these pics but that box & the size tag on those RO's above are legit. I haven't seen fakes that get the font right on the box or the size tag. Also on all the legit pairs I have seen it looks like the size tag on the inside of the shoe has been "moved" as there is a noticeable indentation to the left of the size tag. Toe box on one of mine sits more "square" while one is more sloped like they are expected to be. If I HAD to cast a vote I would say those are legit but I'm not by any means as well versed on spotting the replicas as some other members on here. Definitely interested in hearing others opinions on this particular pair.

Last edited:
@python002  those ROs look legit to me. Yes as people have said the suede is cut a little off but the rest of the shoe looks on point including the triangles, strap, tongue etc. The ROs don't have the best quality control but I'd have to put my money on those being real.

I know this seems a bit ridiculous, but ask the seller to send you a picture of the washers on the lace tips. No way in hell the fakes have those.

I understand some people saying they might be legit but please don't pull the trigger. Those are fakes (very good ones at that I admit). 

This one dude I know just posted a pic on FB... He got DS Red October's for $1.5k from eBay. He took a gamble and they came out to be authentic. Crazy!

Not gonna put his info out there. Gonna try and see if I can get the link to the listing but yeah. This is from FB.

you can't really call fake from the cut of the suede being bad, in fact if the cuts were perfect I'd be more inclined to call fake. My cuts are totally different from the left and right shoe, and the cut on one pair looks hella lopsided.

It's getting to the point where we are straight up guessing if they're fake or real confusing real ones for fake ones and fake ones for real ones they are getting too close and now rep sites are making the super top max perfect lmao they fix stuff little by little to profit more on different versions they got the dark mesh and the entire tongue right  this time watch out people!!! 

It's getting to the point where we are straight up guessing if they're fake or real confusing real ones for fake ones and fake ones for real ones they are getting too close and now rep sites are making the super top max perfect lmao they fix stuff little by little to profit more on different versions they got the dark mesh and the entire tongue right  this time watch out people!!! 
How can you not tell those are fake? Looks like the colored those lines in with a pencil. May be time to get some real good close ups of an authentic pair and put them up on the first page

It's getting to the point where we are straight up guessing if they're fake or real confusing real ones for fake ones and fake ones for real ones they are getting too close and now rep sites are making the super top max perfect lmao they fix stuff little by little to profit more on different versions they got the dark mesh and the entire tongue right  this time watch out people!!! View media item 1111982

If you can't tell that these aren't legit then bow out now before you get taken.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom