Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

IMO guy getting the plats is winning bigtime. Both foams are barely selling. Only good things are DB3s and the cash. But if the person getting the foams loves foams, more power to him.

I can really use your guys input on this possible trade. Im not to familiar with current prices when it comes to these yeezys.

DS Royals, DS Breds and DS Shadows for Worn 1x Blinks. I am the individual with the Blinks.

Pleaae let me know if this trade is fair and if not who is winning. Thanks in advance

I can really use your guys input on this possible trade. Im not to familiar with current prices when it comes to these yeezys.

DS Royals, DS Breds and DS Shadows for Worn 1x Blinks. I am the individual with the Blinks.

Pleaae let me know if this trade is fair and if not who is winning. Thanks in advance

Not bad. Jordan 1s are classic. Do it if you want. Maybe he could add a little cash, but that's almost even in my book.

Eh it really is your preference. I see Royals going for 400 DS, Royals 400 or 400+ and Shadows vary. I could see him adding a little but it may not be necessary.

Those Royals and Breds are classics though so I can def see why you would want to trade. If you're not wearing those Blinks much you could get much more wear out of those 3 kicks.

you better take them ones and run 

have you seen the prices on royals 
sick.gif

trading a pair of Y1's, that only 3K pairs exist in the world, for a bunch of GR jordan's tho?

much less plats for a bunch of ugly foams?

:smh:

i just think all foams are hideous shoes tho, so i'm gonna be biased on that...

in a lot of these trades you gotta consider what shoe is more rare, and what you actually thinks looks better.

not always just quantity and value...

who has the best deal. Guy getting or selling the plats.

DB foams
Oregon foams
db 3
and 800

for

Platinum 2s

ALL DS sz 11
Nope unless the cash goes up. Like someone said both foams are not selling just because ebay prices are $800+ And $550 doesn't mean they are moving which they aren't . Person needs to ask for $500-700 more.

I see what you guys saying. iam not a HUGE fan of foambs but i do heart the DB. i only own 4 foams now

Galaxy
DB
Oregon
Stealth

I got rid of a lot of them because mehhh..

I do love the plats, have a pair on ice and DB 3 I got two purr so I wont miss them that much. I am looking at prices and it seems like:

db foam - 600ish
oregon 450ish
db 3 600ish

as far as SOLD pairs not BIN's.

Iam finna eat, and I am finna stunt.

I think I will just go for it if deal still stands.

got my 12 from retro707 in the mail. this post is a legit check for legitimacy and to say dude was a complete gentlemen and easy to deal with. paid a pretty penny, but it is what it is. i think they look better in person, the red is very bright and taking photos with flash made them look super bright red. going to keep an eye out for plats and solors for a reasonable non flight club price and i use the term reasonable very loosely. thanks retro707:nthat:

View media item 1159923
View media item 1159924
View media item 1159925
View media item 1159926
View media item 1159927
View media item 1159928
View media item 1159929
View media item 1159930
View media item 1159931
View media item 1159932
View media item 1159933
View media item 1159935
View media item 1159936
View media item 1159937
View media item 1159938
View media item 1159939
View media item 1159940
View media item 1159941
View media item 1159942
View media item 1159943
View media item 1159944

Last edited:
man i wish i culdve had a 2nd pair of ROs 
tired.gif
always get a feeling of regret when i see someone picking up a legit pair. nice pick up tho man

Python002:

I believe you should be good with that pair, as that pair was originally owned by my friend, @ualreadyknow23

I can't vouch if thats the same pair, but thats his receipt at least. Pair doesn't look to be fake though either.

PO

Yes that pair was purchased on NT and is the exact same pair. I would never swap shoes to receipts that don't belong to them. I kept them on ice for a while until I found my true sz 11. Def authentic. . I've probably dealt with all of u at some point lol. I've sold a ton of shoes on here. Enjoy and keep us posted as to when u decide to wear!!!

Vvvnds solars for 1800-2k? Where . I'll instacop.

Super clean with dust bag, all lace tips, box and lace locks. You are looking at 2800+ closer to 3k

Yeah if you can VNDS for around 2k I would say that is a pretty good price given the market. If I was selling I would definitely be looking for 2.5+.

I do think solars should be the most pricey resell wise but $2500+ for worn solars?? Y'all are feeding the beasts. A DS pair shouldn't even be fetching the prices they are now, it's absolutely ridiculous. I have to admit that yeezy's destroyed sneaker culture.

Back
Top Bottom