Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Hang in there fellas. I NEVER thought I would get Solars but eventually I had an opportunity to snag them. Patience is key with this shoe.

Yeah patience and the inevitable peppering of thy angus. 2600 up there for an obviously worn dirty pair of shoes? Wow.

The Bay Area is one of those true OG' cities that has been into sneakers for awhile, before forums and blogs started blowing up to where it's at now, I wouldn't expect guys from there to over react seeing Yeezy yet alone RO's. :smokin

depends... the Bay is also notorious for crime including theft and robbery. I've seen people get jumped for shoes and actually was jumped for my bred 11s back in 2001. My point was that you can't live in fear. Although it doesn't hurt to watch your back and surroundings lol...
I don't know the seller, nor if the kicks are LEGIT or FAKE but just dropping this here....

2k Red Yeezy sz10 & sz12

http://t.co/joqrsuXtlW

i'd say fake

Hey guys. I've always been a big fan of Bape and Garfiled so I decided to create this. I hope you enjoy^^

If you repost on social media please give credit by tagging/mentioning me. 

IG :BomsterJabs_Studio Twitter: @BomsterJabs  FB page: https://www.facebook.com/BomsterJabsStudio

Furred^^ 

~ Bomster-Jabs Studio Foo! ~ 
That looks great man nice job! If I could give a recommendation you should make one with Garfield wearing a polo Ralph Lauren teddy bear shirt or sweater with the bear instead replaced by the teddy bear from the comics.

I'm not gonna directly answer that question, but let's just say when I ordered these shoes, there was no Red Octobers publicly available and then 3 days before they came, RO came out of nowhere
So they're fake
laugh.gif
 Silicon Valley ROs

What do you guys think? From last night to today been trying to figure it out. I must be an idiot, pretty sure you guys will know off top. 

Can't tell the difference now a days with all the good fakes out but these look iffy to me in a few areas compared to mines. 

- black suede too dark

- solar too dark

- gid sole a weird shade of green

What do you guys think? From last night to today been trying to figure it out. I must be an idiot, pretty sure you guys will know off top. 
id say from the air unit protruding too much and thickness and sharpness of the straps that these aren't legit. if you have pics of the tongues itd be pretty easier to tell from the diamond shaped perforations. 

Back
Top Bottom