Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

I'm beyond mad I missed these.
I work a lowly retail job.
When these dropped some customer needed my help. I had the wait page on and was fuming that this old lady wanted to know where a product was and was taking her sweet time describing what it was.

I literally excused myself and walked off only to get an oos message.

I walked into the office and didn't walk out until the salt subsided.

Real tears breh

I won't humble brag/flex my lone pair of plats like others since they're in the avi, but I'm still mad I missed these. Would've been that much closer to blinks or solars.

Been awhile, happened to be working on the desktop and saw the 1 PM tweet. Clicked, added to cart, and now shipped.

When these arrive straight to NYC they go.

Man I need these... Thinking bout trading my Oregon foams n something for them. Why did I have to be in the shower smfh

Definitely going to be All Star IDs. I want the Kobe 9s but the price is going to be ridiculous. Probably $300

Didn't they say in a tweet that those are coming, but something else will be too?

If all this hype is just for some new patterns....I'm gonna be so disappointed.

well, im positive it's not the Yeezy so it doesn't really matter to me what they do.

Check nike id twitter feed, they confirmed no yeezy id.
100% sure its the kb9
Everyone getting trolled just like that @PeruWhite troll about nike refunding and canceling orders

Didn't they say in a tweet that those are coming, but something else will be too?

If all this hype is just for some new patterns....I'm gonna be so disappointed.
Its just the designs and maybe kobe9. There is also like a YOTH design for the KDs or something if i remember correctly.

Last edited:
if someone with 2 day or next day shipping gets confirmation post something in here :tongue:

there seems to be alot of these pairs than the previous ones..

dudes were able to cop multiples and pretty much anyone that saw that tweet got em.

had i been awake i would've been there with yall.

this is the only reason why i set up text notifications about 4 days ago. 
mean.gif

got the tweet but thought it was an FB notification or one of my friends, i was asleep till almost 1pm, im always up like at 5.

it's sunday, no reason for me to be up..

Just got my shipping confirmation for these. Beyond excited I was able to get these this morning. My girl and I were at breakfast, looking at movie times for later on in the afternoon. Saw the notification pop up at the top and followed the link asap haha. started flipping out when the order went through. My girl had no idea why I was being so crazy and flipping out acting like a little kid in a candy store :lol: . had to explain to her what was going on. overall I would say it was a successful day! Congrats to the others that were able to cop!!

I've been trying to hide it, but I gotta say I'm feelin the salt still that I couldn't get these...

I was relaxing in bed with my girlfriend and heard my phone vibrate. I've got notifications set for @nikestore and @kicksdeals, so I figured it was just some dumb article Kicks Deals had posted, seeing that it was 1 in the afternoon. Didn't bother to check it, I was comfy.

Checked 30 minutes later and screamed out loud, lol. I coulda had them....

Nike iD got some funny tweets going on. some kid asked if people needed to stay home from school for this and Nike iD replied no, go to school, we'll be waiting for you when you are done hahaha

View media item 793133

Last edited:
Nike iD got some funny tweets going on. some kid asked if people needed to stay home from school for this and Nike iD replied no, go to school, we'll be waiting for you when you are done hahaha
Kid has a good point 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom