Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

So many shoes come out it's hard to catch feelings over one anymore, not even these. On to the next.

So many shoes come out it's hard to catch feelings over one anymore, not even these. On to the next.

naw, not when you got the blinks and the plats and you're trying to complete the Yeezy 2 set.

**** 'em other shoes.

Last edited:
just saw both supreme foams and solar foams for sale... wonder if i can use that as bait for ROs lol

mean.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

As salty as I am for missing out on these Y2s for retail, I feel I'll find one reasonably price down the line (1.3-2k) and won't hesitate to buy.

As salty as I am for missing out on these Y2s for retail, I feel I'll find one reasonably price down the line (1.3-2k) and won't hesitate to buy.

:lol: whatever helps you sleep at night my man.

1.3-2K.

wiiiiiiiishful thinking.

I have a question. Tried searching the site for an answer but only saw jokes on it but never any talk about it.

***COMPLETELY HYPOTHETICAL***

This one kid posted his order confirmation on ebay and did a terrible job of blurring out the order #. Well with a little bit of talking to him, I figured out what his email was and deciphered the order #.

So now I can get into the order status page and I have found his tracking #.

I was wondering how far you can go with this type of information. Could someone (who is not me) change the delivery address and have it sent somewhere else? Is that type of act illegal?

Or can someone cancel his order?

I have a question. Tried searching the site for an answer but only saw jokes on it but never any talk about it.

***COMPLETELY HYPOTHETICAL***

This one kid posted his order confirmation on ebay and did a terrible job of blurring out the order #. Well with a little bit of talking to him, I figured out what his email was and deciphered the order #.

So now I can get into the order status page and I have found his tracking #.

I was wondering how far you can go with this type of information. Could someone (who is not me) change the delivery address and have it sent somewhere else? Is that type of act illegal?

Or can someone cancel his order?
I'm no lawyer but there's no way that's legal LOL

I would think that you would need more than the email and order/tracking # to change something like the delivery address. Maybe you don't, but that's an awful system if that's the case

Back
Top Bottom