Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Can someone explain to me why the NikeID is in the yeezy thread? Seriously curious.

Are they doing something special, or nothing confirmed?

Damn the one time I don't have my phone me. I honestly thought they would release next weekend so I was unprepared. I never thought nike would unexpectedly release these too. Is SB 8&9, lebron 8 solar red, cool grey 11, space jams 11, concord 11, bred 11 and 98 bred 13 A good trade? I don't know what they each go for but seems about right lol.

Can someone explain to me why the NikeID is in the yeezy thread? Seriously curious.

Are they doing something special, or nothing confirmed?
They're hyping it up like it's something special, but it'll most likely be disappointing.

this is unbelievable. went to go look at my phone and there goes the tweet notification added my shoe to the cart and copped. I loved this release. Mind you i turned on the notifications for the tiffany sb and forgot to turn it back off lol. Great ending to the weekend.

i want to think that with so many nt'ers getting pairs that there won't be many out there for sale. :lol:

I've been trying to hide it, but I gotta say I'm feelin the salt still that I couldn't get these...

I was relaxing in bed with my girlfriend and heard my phone vibrate. I've got notifications set for @nikestore and @kicksdeals, so I figured it was just some dumb article Kicks Deals had posted, seeing that it was 1 in the afternoon. Didn't bother to check it, I was comfy.

Checked 30 minutes later and screamed out loud, lol. I coulda had them....
yeah freshness mag had something on instagram about it, I'm like oh they are just messing around.

So how many people knew Nike was gonna drop a twitter link? Or was it just random and ppl found out?

I got really lucky with these. Just received shipping confirmation from NDC. 
smokin.gif

Went to the dc concert and he mentioned these. Curious to see what he says when he comes to bmore. I win both contest on radio to go but can't get lucky enough to get these lol

Damn the one time I don't have my phone me. I honestly thought they would release next weekend so I was unprepared. I never thought nike would unexpectedly release these too. Is SB 8&9, lebron 8 solar red, cool grey 11, space jams 11, concord 11, bred 11 and 98 bred 13 A good trade? I don't know what they each go for but seems about right lol.

8 for 1? i can trade you an all red pair of jordan 1s i have if youre that interested in an all red shoe :tongue:

If I can't get these for a good price I might consider trading my Undefeated IV's for these. (yeh I know) :smile: I've had my fun w/ them...we'll see. Congrats to the people who got them. :pimp:

for all those with elevated sodium levels, one of the best quotes that I think serves us all right is:

Luck favors the prepared.

I was NOT one of them... 

Back
Top Bottom