Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

I have a question. Tried searching the site for an answer but only saw jokes on it but never any talk about it.

***COMPLETELY HYPOTHETICAL***

This one kid posted his order confirmation on ebay and did a terrible job of blurring out the order #. Well with a little bit of talking to him, I figured out what his email was and deciphered the order #.

So now I can get into the order status page and I have found his tracking #.

I was wondering how far you can go with this type of information. Could someone (who is not me) change the delivery address and have it sent somewhere else? Is that type of act illegal?

Or can someone cancel his order?

GREAT 1ST POST MAN.AWESOME.KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

I have a question. Tried searching the site for an answer but only saw jokes on it but never any talk about it.

This one kid posted his order confirmation on ebay and did a terrible job of blurring out the order #. Well with a little bit of talking to him, I figured out what his email was and deciphered the order #.

I was wondering how far you can go with this type of information. Could someone (who is not me) change the delivery address and have it sent somewhere else? Is that type of act illegal?

It's called stealing and it been illegal for many years in these United States.

roll.gif
that gif

Id be careful about being overly eager to trade multiple shoes for these.

Ive never seen a multi shoe trade ever go well on here

The only day I wasnt there , had my phone down too.

My best friend called me and I didnt pick up cause I was with another girl than my Gf

Look like punishment for trying to cheat ... :rofl:

IN ALL SERIOUSNESS : Thats the way to release them Nike. I would resell the f$#% out of them , but thats the way to release limited and hyped releases ...Get everyone asleep .More people will cop , people that will actually wear them (since less re-sellers will cop)

And yes , I can read my sig.

Nike I f$%^&g hate you for today , but GREAT JOB.

(Yeah i know they did it cause Kanye left and they didnt want the hype but still...)

For those that got on NDC, after how long of Nike sending out the tweet did you attempt to buy?
I was on the site with my size in my cart in less than a minute after the alert.  Once I put the shoes in the cart it was a couple seconds before i could actually proceed with my purchase. 

Yes, look at my name -- it's my first post.

The obvious is pointed out.

Do you have any insight on the post?

I've seen people joke about people posting screenshots with their order number showing - saying their order is going to get cancelled, blah blah

How much truth is there to that, and how far could you go.? Change their delivery address? Cancel it?

I've seen people joke about people posting screenshots with their order number showing - saying their order is going to get cancelled, blah blah

How much truth is there to that, and how far could you go.? Change their delivery address? Cancel it?

View media item 758611

I was on the site with my size in my cart in less than a minute after the alert.  Once I put the shoes in the cart it was a couple seconds before i could actually proceed with my purchase. 

I swear, I get every shoe I don't want. And I strike out on all the shoes I want.

For those who struck out, how late were you to the link? Just curious. Seems like if you caught the link once it was tweeted, it was smooth sailing. Still can't believe i missed it. 

laugh.gif
whatever helps you sleep at night my man.

1.3-2K.

wiiiiiiiishful thinking.
its possible,, it probably wont be DS.. something new and more hype will eventually drop and these too will be forgotten about, someone will need the money, and 2k isnt something you just turn down flat..

high prices, eliminates a large portion of potential buyers. so if someone offers 2k for a pair of $250 sneakers, i suggest they listen.. those offers are not coming in every day...

either way i hope all who wants a pair gets them..

its possible,, it probably wont be DS.. something new and more hype will eventually drop and these too will be forgotten about, someone will need the money, and 2k isnt something you just turn down flat..

high prices, eliminates a large portion of potential buyers. so if someone offers 2k for a pair of $250 sneakers, i suggest they listen.. those offers are not coming in every day...

either way i hope all who wants a pair gets them..

I was able to grab solars, which went for 3K on RD, for much less.

I purchased multiple DS Pairs of them ranging from $1,600-$2,300.

***COMPLETELY HYPOTHETICAL****

...but someone (who is not you) would be a colossal a-hole.

And no...you (sorry, someone who is not you) can't.  If the label is created or item has shipped, you would have to use UPS My Choice to have it redirected.  Nike won't cancel the order if it's "shipped".  If you wanted it redirected, this would require address verification.  No...not only his physical street address, but would have to go through multiple question and answers to prove your identity as the package recipient.  Similar questions if you were applying for a loan or CC online.  Such as "DID YOU EVER LIVE ON ANY OF THESE STREETS", or "HAVE YOU EVER GONE BY ANY OTHER NAMES/ALIASES".  UPS does a good job in trying to prevent people like you (sorry, someone who is not you), from doing this type of stuff.

Long story short...kick rocks.

For those who struck out, how late were you to the link? Just curious. Seems like if you caught the link once it was tweeted, it was smooth sailing. Still can't believe i missed it. 
i got mine at 1:50.. was refreshing and pairs kept showing back in.. finally went thru for me

I was actually on twitter but the tweet hadnt shown up yet. My phone lit up and saw the yeezy in the messaged. I assumed it was a mistake until I saw red.

Fumbled over refreshing twitter until it popped up. It looked as if noone on my TL had noticed yet. Added to cart and waited I guess 10 mins until it said they were all gone.

For someone who had no idea they were dropping, I think I wasnt that late to the link lol

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i got mine at 1:50.. was refreshing and pairs kept showing back in.. finally went thru for me
1:50 pm est??????? Cause I saw the notification at like 1:52 n almost died. I checked it out but saw nike tweeted they were sold out..

Back
Top Bottom