Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

im blurry on the details but yea, they were up there. my point is that i think his brand is cross platform and not just limited to the swoosh.

at this point, Yeezy poops gold word to the $120 white tees he sold out.

Exactly anything he touches will be a big hit for any company

Whats the difference of wearing these and people wearing jewelry, especially married people.

I know a lot of people spend a stack or few stacks on wedding rings.
We comparing yeezys to wedding rings now. You must be 10 and posted this from your etch-a-sketch 

Still waiting. The tiffs tracking didnt feel like it took this long haha

im blurry on the details but yea, they were up there. my point is that i think his brand is cross platform and not just limited to the swoosh.

at this point, Yeezy poops gold word to the $120 white tees he sold out.

yeezy aint jumped over no jumpman:lol:

brief sad history of the Air Yeezy

2 models

6 colorways

5 years

"i got mine" act a fool act, lemme stroll outta the shop like a red carpet celebrity hypeboys

so much blood pressure buildup just to cop 1 pair

macbook pro resell prices

ye frustration with nike

Priceless! 8)

make more pairs triple stripes!:lol:

Wishing for a yeezy restock in all colors

mr-chow.gif

Last edited:
yeah, thanks for the input guys. Thats one of the exact reasons i didn't/won't do it. Just sucks because i LOVE the yeezys; never thought id get a pair. Now that i have these, I don't even wanna keep em. I wear my shoes. Rain, Snow or Sunshine, but i can't wear these Red Octobers in NY without having to look over my back.  I am not one to just hold on to a shoe and let it "collect dust". Crappy situation 

if you want man, i will take them off your hands and wear them for you

lol @ people in this thread thinking there are that many buyers willing to pay even $2,000 for sneakers; that first wave of impulse buyers have already copped their pairs. The BINs on ebay are already steadily dropping. This will be had for $2,500-3,200 within a week or 2

If you ask me it still does not make any sense to why Mark Parker would not reward Kanye

for his talent especially when they gave Lebron all that money fresh out of HS. Nike y'all drop the ball

on the kid because I'm sure Kanye could have been the first $300 sneaker to consistently sell.

Do any of you guys think there is any possible chance at nike trying to do a restock? It's crazy that these release out of nowhere but I'm wondering if nike might hold inventory on these back

Everyone that has posted so far about the struggle of choosing whether to keep or sell has hit the nail on the head.

I was very fortunate to get through and get a pair in my size, but I truly think I could never wear these without worrying about something happening.  I just moved to the DC area a few months ago and it's wildly different here from where I grew up.

I'd love to keep them and own what I consider a small piece of sneaker history, but is it really worth it?

Do any of you guys think there is any possible chance at nike trying to do a restock? It's crazy that these release out of nowhere but I'm wondering if nike might hold inventory on these back

That answer is up in the clouds right now. Best answer for that question just "be ready" when they do.

Three stripes kills all

mayb maybe not.. Nike too big to fail like this, even though they fail on some of the highly anticipated online releases..and we love nike too much to watch them mess up but we keep falling for it cuz its love

I hate that place. People like to run their cart into my shoe then they look at you like why you tripping? It's just a shoe.
Not when you call the cops, make a police report, and take them to court because the value is $3000
laugh.gif

Honestly don't have that problem. Guess it's cuz im 6'1"

NOW WHO'S THE FIRST DUDE TO WEAR THIS WITH THE ROs? LOOKING LIKE A SPACE MAN!
roll.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom