Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

so how many people jumped at nikestores tweet regarding the snow board collection and thought it was yeezy related?  come on, be honest.. 

the 80s want their joke back

you must have forgotten that shoes are the new hobby. 1% is comical.

with social media and all the internet stuff even all these sneaker novices know what people are wearing. If you're afraid to wear the shoes, maybe you shouldn't have bought them in the first place. I know theres some places near where I live that I might get caught up wearing those shoes, so just stay away from those areas.

laugh.gif

Tampa is a crazy place

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered at 8:01 with two day shipping. Still no movement.

I think we don't have to stay on twitter hoping for a restock this early haha

Don't why people would sell these on eBay anyway. Sooooooo easy to just wind up giving them up for free. FYI to all y'all selling them. Face to face or bust.

Idk man theres a bigger risk involved with face to face IMO. If you know what you're doing through paypal it should be safer. Just gotta make sure you record yourself sending them out and cover all your bases

YOU CAN STILL GET SCAMMED DOING THIS AND ALSO STILL GET SCAMMED USING PAYPAL INVOICE.

YOU CAN STILL GET SCAMMED DOING THIS AND ALSO STILL GET SCAMMED USING PAYPAL INVOICE.

Word? I've obviously never dealt with sneakers with this type of value but when I first started selling some of my sneakers thru pp, I called them and they told me to do that in order to be protected. I always felt like the seller posed the biggest risk in deals (like that dude on CL who supposedly sent grapes instead of grape 5s and the buyers supposedly not being able to do anything about it)... Anyways, so the consensus is that with deals this big they should always be done face to face?

Word? I've obviously never dealt with sneakers with this type of value but when I first started selling some of my sneakers thru pp, I called them and they told me to do that in order to be protected. I always felt like the seller posed the biggest risk in deals (like that dude on CL who supposedly sent grapes instead of grape 5s and the buyers supposedly not being able to do anything about it)... Anyways, so the consensus is that with deals this big they should always be done face to face?

All I have to do is say you sent me rocks in a box. PayPal works for the buyers first before the seller. I send you back rocks in a box. Free shoes.

All I have to do is say you sent me rocks in a box. PayPal works for the buyers first before the seller. I send you back rocks in a box. Free shoes.

PRETTY MUCH. AND EVEN IF PAYPAL DENIES CLAIM, IF YOU PAID VIA YOUR CREDIT CARD OR DEBIT CARD, THE CHARGEBACK LIFE IS REAL. THE SELLER IS TOAST.

Last edited:
One sz 9.5 on the way... can't believe I got thru! Seems like all the 9.5s were sold to NT fam

Last edited:
If I was selling in person I'd have them meet me INSIDE of my bank. Show up 30 mins before the scheduled meet up and sit in the bank lobby. Deposit the money right then and there......

I'm paranoid and also didnt get a pair :lol:

HOW MANY OF YOU PLAN ON PICKING YOUR KICKS UP DIRECTLY FROM THE CARRIER?

THAT'S ONE EXPENSIVE PACKAGE TO MISS OUT ON SMH IF I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET THEM

I WOULD BE STALKING UPS.

Back
Top Bottom