Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

If anybody thinks they will seriously make $10,000 off of this shoe, they deserve a swift roundhouse kick to the face. Not even a freaking celebrity would drop 10Gs. They, and we, can get a pair for much cheaper.

An announcement was just made to all the people in New York waiting outside of the house of hoops for red Octobers that they aren't being released in stores, and if you think you got a pair on NDC, you didn't... Yet. You basically won a limited spot to win yeezys 2 red Octobers. About 1000 people checked out on NDC to get a spot to possibly win a pair, only 50 pairs will be released however. Good luck to the lucky ones who won a chance to get them!!!!

such a bummer. i clicked the link instantly. still couldnt cop. i guess they had alot more of other sizes. and yes these will release on the next big ndc restock!
Will definitely be there for the next restock but the question is when is that. My guess is late this month or late next month

i can now retire from the shoe game and die in peace... Today was a good day...

For those that got through, were you placed in that "virtual line" or did you go straight to check out?

My order says submitted. Pretty sure it usually says in progress. If they even think about cancelling it....
nike is combing every single order for any sign to cancel....

Last edited by a moderator:
For future reference, If I'm in the US can I order from the European Nike site and have them shipped to the states?

Ive been offered 3k already. Im not selling. Being the ONLY guy in a city with this shoe, i rather have that title over 3k.... Just saying.

I figured Joe Namath copped a pair
roll.gif

Last edited:

Will definitely be there for the next restock but the question is when is that. My guess is late this month or late next month
i agree with u 100% i would say early march if i had to guess since its quarterly restocks. nike usually always drops a crazy *** release for all star week/weekend so not to surprised to see this today.

YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS, RIGHT???

NOW BEASTS ARE GONNA BE AFRAID TO GRAB SOMETHING TO EAT, TAKE A SHOWER, OR EVEN DROP A DEUCE FOR THE REST OF THE DAY...

Last edited:
If you are selling your yeezys and taking payment through PayPal you are going to be real upset.....

Back
Top Bottom