Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

man its some lucky people in the world unfortunately ive not won or had the opt to buy anything from FTL NDC or any other site

i feel like i wouldn't be so bummed if i hadn't been by the computer at all..
the fact that i was on it when the tweet popped up makes it even worse that i missed out..
i dunno man i feel the opposite. i couldnt have clicked the link on my phone any faster. on my wifi too. phone was in hand texting. i cant be mad, that was probably my best scenerio for landing a pair other than having a bot or early link. 

i mean it's a nice thought and all, the what if statements, but in reality i can say i had nothing even resembling a realistic chance at these. congrats to everyone that got them, i hope no one gets scammed over these, either selling or buying. remember, there are some crazy people out there so take precautions. be safe everybody

I wouldn't be surprised if a majority of the orders were done manually.
i think most people who never get any limited releases are the people who were able to cop like me.. ive never gotten a limited release ever until today with these.

Oh nike. Glad some Nters copped. If I would of obtained a pair I would of sold or traded for black pink yeezy 1s

i wouldve bought them just to resell them at an unreasonable price. im cool with having the other two colorways.

even though I didn't cop I appreciate the random release. no time to prep them dumb *** bots.

still.... I want a pair

Hey I have a question guys. Why is there people saying they called Nike and Reps are telling them that is was a mistake and whoever bought a pair is going to get refunded? They said Nike is supposed to make an announcement. Idk if this is true or people hating cause they didn't get a pair

Hey I have a question guys. Why is there people saying they called Nike and Reps are telling them that is was a mistake and whoever bought a pair is going to get refunded? They said Nike is supposed to make an announcement. Idk if this is true or people hating cause they didn't get a pair

90th time its been asked......

Back
Top Bottom