Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

The release was real, I called nike, it's legit. Those are rumors started by people hoping you call and cancel so your money is t held, but Nike doesn't charge you until the shoe ships, no one thinks their scams through
who has a pretty face at NT? go get smooth with heidi and find out future releases :D

fuuuuu fuuuu fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!! it was just freakin released 45 min ago and i was sitting here!! damn it..

hm..didn't think about nike japan...was this released nikestore globally at the same time?
nope.. at least japanese nike tweeted about an hour ago...

wondering if australian website shares same stock with the US(as all european countries do)

nike australia does not have twitter account

Last edited:
bro the solars go for as much as 5k.

these the red octobers.....
I here you brah but solars are still more wearable and rare at this point. aint 100+ solars on ebay right now lol. As hype as the Black History Yeezys are not everyone can pull of all red shoes. If they gonna sell for 5k how come so many on ebay sitting for 5k right now. I bet someone puts it up for 3k and it wont last 10 seconds. 

Solars> BHM Yeezy but so many fakes and used pairs a DS one is like gold hence the 5k price (i still dont think they go for that much though). We'll see in a few days though. 

Anyone got a sz 10?

anyone ordered w/o a japan address?? i can help with that....i can call too. i'm fluent in japanese. PM me.

Back
Top Bottom