Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

I still can't believe this release.  If it wasn't done like this, I wouldn't have stood a chance against bots and EL's.  So I'm happy with the way it was done.
the release was made this way in order to bury kayne west hype and move on. clearly

not hating on those people that runs programs and all that, but i'm  glad a lot of people scored manually 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
not hating on those people that runs programs and all that, but i'm  glad a lot of people scored manually :smokin    

this is how I feel. I mean, its always the same dudes talking about how easy it was on every release. blah blah blah blah blah.

I do personally wish the str8 up yeezy heads got their pairs tho. These dudes been ride or die yeezy fans since forever and I can feel their pain. Dudes came over to the foam and lebron lines and raided all my limited releases so I gots none. Nothing like having a whole set only to have that missing piece that nike did me dirty with.

I been watchin this release since October...I too own not one yeezy but damn I was on this like clock work, than started backin off after it was nothing but ppl complaining of fakes, and answers....looked away too long and here our night is yalls day so I was def asleep when these dropped....but I guess it wasn't meant to be...

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have one pair of Yeezys so I don't even care, I never had them and that's how it will remain.

I had the tan yeezy 1s but I couldn't understand the hype back then and its nowhere near what it is now. Paid some chick $50 for her raffle ticket since I didn't win then sold for like $600 so I could get HoH Pearl Foams instead. I was way more of a foam head back then but had I known they were gonna release the Pearls like they did the next year, I probably would have kept the shoes a while longer.

i'm no reseller, but i think these are an exception 
laugh.gif
 i would only sell them to go back and grab some stuff i missed out on

i'm no reseller, but i think these are an exception :lol:  i would only sell them to go back and grab some stuff i missed out on

I remember the day JB made me a reseller.... DMP 6/11 pack... limited release... could only get a size 7.5.... sold it on ebay to get money to get my size.... that day, I tasted profit before spending it on my pack.... :lol:

I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS! Great way to release them but after all of the speculation, that's it! Gone... And since the other Yeezy 2's didn't release on the Europe site, I assumed these wouldn't either - got rid of the notifications! Congrats to all that copped!

missed out. these don't exist to me anymore.
missed out on every single release i've wanted since the concords for one reason or another. **** is laughable to me at this point.
you need a bot for 99.9% of releases nowadays and the one release where you didn't, its like taking he lid off the jar of flies. :smh:

**** the game.

from this release chinese will be the real winners. these will be the easiest-like never before- replicas ever made. congratulations to the lucky ones..unfortunately i m not in this list....

the rest will be able to cop fakes and nobody will even know! 

Someone out there is still refreshing the product page.....

Someone else still has the page with sizes available open clicking on random sizes......

Someone is still trying to steal a penguin from the zoo.........
me.

me yesterday.

not me. but still could be me.

Someone out there is still refreshing the product page.....

Someone else still has the page with sizes available open clicking on random sizes......

Someone is still trying to steal a penguin from the zoo.........
might as well try, the potential reward is great

from this release chinese will be the real winners. these will be the easiest-like never before- replicas ever made. congratulations to the lucky ones..unfortunately i m not in this list....

the rest will be able to cop fakes and nobody will even know! 
i mentioned this earlier in the thread... now that these officially released people are gonna be buying up them fakes like crazy and wearing them, and the people that actually are wearing the real pair are always gonna be questioned 

Last edited:
Wow, reading over this thread, a ton of people got these on NT.

That tells me a lot were sold by Nike.

Don't get it twisted, these were going for $5K when they were supposed to never be released... Now that the market is about to be flooded, very few are gonna be able to sell for prices that high.

These released only online and nowhere at retail. How exactly is the market flooded? I think you are overestimating the supply.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom