Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

I'm so salty I caint even look at salt on the dinner table. I wish I had a pair to even complain about some glue stains. Been stalking non stop for these smh. Doubt they restock but hoping for a Red V day

Box came in good shape, no glue stains, suede looks good (compared to others I've seen), no separation, everything in tact.

Midsole painting is pretty sloppy...but hey...what can ya do?  Glad they got here safely.

DB5s...you will finally be mine...

Talked to a couple sellers, it's unbelievable what people are asking for these. 
mean.gif

Those ROs gonna sit on FC...

People realize that the first two colorways are way doper than these. Sneakers are always  a buyers market. Shame that the hype makes people go crazy and pay insane amounts for these.

"A"  as in 1?
Depends on how you look at it...that was 50% of their online stock...only had 2 for sale.

Nothing surprises me anymore in terms of the aftermarket.  I've kicked myself multiple times for passing on Royals for $350 back close to RD, DB5s for $700, WC88's around $300 after the restock, etc. etc.  I grabbed a pair of DB10s for $360 when I could, because who knows what it's going to look like in 6-12 months.

$6,000 might be a stretch...but like anything, resell is always sloped.  High right @ RD because of people with an itchy trigger finger, flatline a month or two out once the market starts flooding, and people NEED the money, they back up when pairs dry up.

And yes, FC is a poor tool in terms of actual resell value, but not only do they cater to online sales, but people coming in and getting to purchase them IN STORE.  Never underestimate those with the money to spend and actually HOLDING the pair in hand.

Do the other yeezy 2s have midsole cracking issues? I'm a little worries these will split like dry lips

Do the other yeezy 2s have midsole cracking issues? I'm a little worries these will split like dry lips
I've worn my plats a lot and they've never cracked. Maybe because I never wear them to anywhere that I'll be doing a lot of walking, but the midsoles are fine.

Back
Top Bottom