Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

I think youll be fine but with mine i didnt even take a chance i had them held at the nearest facility and picked them up as soon as they opened.

SAME EXACT HERE bro.. always receive my ups packages between 2pm and 4pm its 530pm now.. It shows they were scanned in at the UPS facility and never out for delivery - I do however work at UPS loading at the same facility and know there is nobody there that knows what a yeezy is.. also its not as easy as it seems to steal from there. You have to go in and out of metal detectors wanded etc.. Maybe due to the weather in NY something is up.
I just checked my tracking and now it shows the severe winter weather warning.. I know when the weather is bad trucks run late to be loaded so maybe it never was scanned on the truck out for delivery but did make it to the building at least. Try calling 

sneaker game gone to far....DS Air Yeezy 2 UNOPENED BOX.....but how you gonna take pics? how can you ensure its legit to the buyer?
Just open from the bottom of the box no one will ever notice 
laugh.gif

mine and everyone i know said same thing everyone else is saying. never got the out for delivery scan and they just showed up at like 6p when usually they get to my area around noon. i wouldnt sweat it.

with the quality i wouldn't ebay these. easy chargeback for item not as described. face to face all the way. im gonna just keep mine and wear em to my boys wedding. already got the OK. lol

with the quality i wouldn't ebay these. easy chargeback for item not as described. face to face all the way. im gonna just keep mine and wear em to my boys wedding. already got the OK. lol

nobody will be paying attention to the wedding lol

The shoes kind of demand attention. Anybody wearing these will at some point be referenced by "he think he cool" comments.

Nope it's 1 year. I've been working in chargebacks for 6 years.

AMEX let's you open an inquiry on a purchase you don't remember or is suspicious up to 1 year.
@maxdunker, why are you giving these ppl bad information??

i have an amex card, i called to verify AND i tweeted them to verify.  they DO NOT give you a year, they give you 60 days.  but i dont want to argue so....

Im doing a local meetup tommorow.... What do guys think of DS prelude 7s sz9.5 and 3k for his RO's sz9.5? Should I just jump on this deal..... I made 2k in the past 2 weeks selling BTW 

the hardest part about seeing this is knowing that many people copped just to sell. i tried for so long to get them and would never be able to sell if i got them for retail. im tempted to pay reseller price but i cant bring myself to do it because i know that i was that close to having them for retail. im not knocking people who need the money, i dont know peoples personal situations.  my girl said it best, she said its obviously a lot of money but money can be made forever how often would you have an opportunity to get something that only comes out one time. i salute the people who were able to get their pairs but i wonder how many of those people were the type to always cry about resellers...
smokin.gif
   repped!!!

I guess alls fair when yeezys drop.. most are a walking contradiction so it is what it is 

the hardest part about seeing this is knowing that many people copped just to sell. i tried for so long to get them and would never be able to sell if i got them for retail. im tempted to pay reseller price but i cant bring myself to do it because i know that i was that close to having them for retail. im not knocking people who need the money, i dont know peoples personal situations.  my girl said it best, she said its obviously a lot of money but money can be made forever how often would you have an opportunity to get something that only comes out one time. i salute the people who were able to get their pairs but i wonder how many of those people were the type to always cry about resellers...

98%

Was hoping a bunch of people would be unloading their collections to fund their red yeezys. So far not much

Back
Top Bottom