Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

glasses.gif
smokin.gif
tongue.gif
2 Pairs?

I'M OUT.

Congrats bruh.

What size did you order that allowed you that much time? Crap I'm thinking I coulda got through on my size 11, all of you folks seem to be wanting 9's and 10's :frown:

To all that has successful order anything off of NDC via twitter were you already logged into your NDC/Paypal accounts when the notification went out.

Last edited:
 Not really.
nerd.gif
3 pairs actually, order for my bestfriend while he was in church, had enough time to call him & get all his info
mean.gif
laugh.gif
What kind of wizardry you practicing my dude?

I'm lowkey salty cause i need a bff like you in my life  
ohwell.gif

To all that has successful order anything off of NDC via twitter were you already logged into your NDC/Paypal accounts when the notification went out.
Nope i just clicked added to cart with no wait time signed into my account and checked out. Then i called my lady up happy as hell and she was like imma try and get you another pair and she was able to do the exact same thing. NDC EU for the win.

Nope. Added to cart on phone then logged in to Nike. Signed into discover cashback on my MacBook, logged into Nike account on MacBook and checked out.

i mean, y'all were warned about these consignment shops doing this type of stuff.

guarantee there's an on foot pic out there by an employee, that are actually a customer's pair.
laugh.gif

guess it's the lesser of two evils, cuz getting scammed on paypal via chargeback would suck even worse.
mean.gif

if i were a reseller of these i would only sell locally, either to a personal friend, or in a bank, to verify the currency, with armed guards.

ain't no consignment shops letting people try my joints on and crease them, and ain't nobody scamming me on paypal.
maybe in those consignment shops but atc mia is very professional. it also helps that they werent going crazy when i brought them in because they had 3 pairs already.

been going back and forward for 2 days now but i just can't get pass the quality on the shoe vs what they are selling for. i really think the midsole will crack on these. I also consulted my friends that know me and they said i should just move them also.

probably packing up the shoes and doing that 3 hr drive to Flightclub NY tomorrow. Sorry to disappoint you guys.

Any good food spots or spots to check out in that area? I haven't been to NY since i was in the 5th grade.

Last edited:

maybe in those consignment shops but atc mia is very professional. it also helps that they werent going crazy when i brought them in because they had 3 pairs already.
hey man if you don't mind me asking- how much did they list your RO's for and which sizes did they have already instore? i called dude over there yesterday and he said they had no pairs from the Nike drop yet, just a few pairs from before that he said were listed at STUPID prices. he said they'd probably list my 9.5 RO's for 6-7k. i figured they'd just sit there but i'm debating.

hey man if you don't mind me asking- how much did they list your RO's for and which sizes did they have already instore? i called dude over there yesterday and he said they had no pairs from the Nike drop yet, just a few pairs from before that he said were listed at STUPID prices. he said they'd probably list my 9.5 RO's for 6-7k. i figured they'd just sit there but i'm debating.
well they have 4 pairs 1 of which is mine (9.5). the other 3 (8.5, 10, 10.5) is owned buy a guy that paid 7k for each... yes 7k for each and they dont even have a box. i believe that guy is asking 10k

Atc lets you pick your price so i put them up for $6,250 and i end up with 5k. If you try to take them out of atc before 30 days there is a $20 fee. 

I dont know if they sell by arrival but if it is then your pair will sell after mine so idk if you wanna take them to atc.

i've been thinking of keeping them so much lately. I really want plats also so i might trade + cash.

Back
Top Bottom