Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Just a quick question, how much are ya'll spending on each pair that you guys are copping of the Yeezy 1's?

That's what I would like to know. How much would a DS pair of Yeezy 1 Net's cost me in a size 11??? An actual price, not these inflated psycho New York Company prices.

Just a quick question, how much are ya'll spending on each pair that you guys are copping of the Yeezy 1's?
That's what I would like to know. How much would a DS pair of Yeezy 1 Net's cost me in a size 11??? An actual price, not these inflated psycho New York Company prices.
I paid $2000 for these.  I consider them PADS but you can judge for yourself.  OG all and box in perfect condition.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/141320434899?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Nice @alp
nthat.gif
. Looks like you slimming down over there, nice.

My collection currently.
3 RO's NICE!
eek.gif

Last edited:
I wish I found my sz in RO. I can't find anyone to trade with so I cant rock yet!

The zens I just picked up and should be shipping later today are Promos. Bright orange lining and "999999" under barcode. No box, but I checked everything and they check out fine. I'll have completed my Y1 and Y2 sets :smile:

Nice nike tech pants up there and of course, the 3 RO's are crazy! nice collection.

2250 for those blinks is not bad. Makes me feel good about my steal @ $1500 , 10.5 with box and worn a few times.

Blinks are getting harder and harder to find. Good luck to all.

Zens are dope, but tans IMO are nicer. either way they both rawwww.

Man i'll prolly never own a pair of yeezys..i cant get myself to drop that cash,shoot i cant even get my self to drop 650 for the ds levi jordan 1 pack..still contemplatin

Lol iam thinking about selling everything and just having hella yeezys. I hardly wear all my other stuff anyways. Sb9 sb 8 99iv..tiffs.. all that. Just sits there. Unloved.

If the 99s go. NT will get them on the FS forum :smile: for now they chillen.

What are ongoing rates for Y1s?

Back
Top Bottom