Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Welp I was supposed to get Blinks but seems like this dude has flaked
frown.gif
. This is getting annoying.

Welp I was supposed to get Blinks but seems like this dude has flaked :frown: . This is getting annoying.
how much were you gonna get them for? it seems like people play the most games when it comes to the hypebeast releases. non hypebeast shoes I bought or sold usually go smooth.

how much were you gonna get them for? it seems like people play the most games when it comes to the hypebeast releases. non hypebeast shoes I bought or sold usually go smooth.
I was trying to do 700$ with a shoe(s) on top. I mean it's not a total flop but the dude doesn't respond often at all. And when he does it's not even answering my question or responding to what I said in the previous message.

The Blinks are have a good amount of wear on them but still have life in them .

I agree with what you said, like I understand they go for more than most shoes but no need to be difficult. Dudes never come out and just say what they want for the kicks.

I was trying to do 700$ with a shoe(s) on top. I mean it's not a total flop but the dude doesn't respond often at all. And when he does it's not even answering my question or responding to what I said in the previous message.

The Blinks are have a good amount of wear on them but still have life in them .

I agree with what you said, like I understand they go for more than most shoes but no need to be difficult. Dudes never come out and just say what they want for the kicks.
hes probably not really looking to do the deal. if he were interested he would be the one hitting you up before you even get a chance to finish typing the message. plus if its online you kind of saved yourself the headache of trading shoes because that is never easy to do through the internet.

It's a local dude. I mean it's not just me. He's just not responsive. Everybody keeps commenting on his post about him not replying. I was throwing him some solid offers plus the cash that was already there on top. Like shoes wise. Idk. Luckily Sneaker Con is coming back to the DMV area October 4th so there might be a chance I could cop a pair there. I assume almost everybody will be overpricing though
mean.gif

It's a local dude. I mean it's not just me. He's just not responsive. Everybody keeps commenting on his post about him not replying. I was throwing him some solid offers plus the cash that was already there on top. Like shoes wise. Idk. Luckily Sneaker Con is coming back to the DMV area October 4th so there might be a chance I could cop a pair there. I assume almost everybody will be overpricing though :smh: .
yeah you'll probably find em at sneakercon. Might even get a good trade or price because although everyone selling initially skyballs by the end of the event they are practically begging you to take some of their shoes. Trust me, it was today in NYC :lol:.

Also forget about that guy, bad business practices like that are something you should definitely recognize and avoid. Doing business with those types of ppl can only end badly for you. If you feel somethings off dont do the deal even if it seems good. You gotta listen to what the heart tells you man.

yeah you'll probably find em at sneakercon. Might even get a good trade or price because although everyone selling initially skyballs by the end of the event they are practically begging you to take some of their shoes. Trust me, it was today in NYC
laugh.gif
I hope I find them! Hopefully I'll have more money saved up. See I'm just scared of getting some fakes! I don't know what to look for specifically. How was the event today?
Also forget about that guy, bad business practices like that are something you should definitely recognize and avoid. Doing business with those types of ppl can only end badly for you. If you feel somethings off dont do the deal even if it seems good. You gotta listen to what the heart tells you man.
I probably will just let him be. It's just I've been getting close so many times and dudes just stop replying or sell them. I'm trying to find local people first before dealing with online because I don't want to ship all these kicks out lol. Just gotta be patient I guess
ohwell.gif

Event was good. Way better if you looking to buy or trade than straight up sell. For yeezy 1s fakes are noticeable a mile away. The 2s are the shoe that is difficult to tell

Event was good. Way better if you looking to buy or trade than straight up sell. For yeezy 1s fakes are noticeable a mile away. The 2s are the shoe that is difficult to tell
Oh true good to hear it went well. Heard lot of people weren't buying though.

I just don't want to get caught up with fakes and never see the seller again you feel me?

I imagine they'll be numerous pairs there so I just hope I get lucky. How much did you get your Yeezy 1's for?

Last edited:
Oh true good to hear it went well. Heard lot of people weren't buying though.

I just don't want to get caught up with fakes and never see the seller again you feel me?

I imagine they'll be numerous pairs there so I just hope I get lucky. How much did you get your Yeezy 1's for?
yeah ppl never buy at sneaker events :lol:. I got my pair through a trade for my crown jewel xs. Ended up getting the yeezys and $125.

yeah ppl never buy at sneaker events
laugh.gif
. I got my pair through a trade for my crown jewel xs. Ended up getting the yeezys and $125.
laugh.gif
people just go to these events to stunt I swear... Oh true nice nice. I almost got swindled last Sneaker Con for some Solars. Dude wanted my White Grapes, Laney's plus like $200
indifferent.gif
. Just seemed WAY too good to be true and he claimed he was about to leave so he wouldn't come with me for a legit check. He said, "I'll give you my word they're real." Looked at him and told him to get outta here. Funny thing was he said he lived in like Pennsylvania or something, and said if the Solars weren't real he'd ship my shoes back... Yeah right. The way he came off just made him look like a total joke.

Hit em with that...

Last edited:
how hard would it be to trade a size 11 pair of zens for a size 10 at one of those sneakercons ? shoe worn multiple times. 

how hard would it be to trade a size 11 pair of zens for a size 10 at one of those sneakercons ? shoe worn multiple times. 
Size swaps are possible but can be difficult. Sneaker events can be a good opportunity for you to do the swap though. If they are DS one of those big vendor tables may swap with you.

Size swaps are possible but can be difficult. Sneaker events can be a good opportunity for you to do the swap though. If they are DS one of those big vendor tables may swap with you.
appreciate the help. unfortunately mine aren't DS. I originally got them by trade and they're too big for me. just wish i could wear them .
frown.gif

appreciate the help. unfortunately mine aren't DS. I originally got them by trade and they're too big for me. just wish i could wear them .:frown:
How big? You could probably get a thin insole and put it in the shoe to make the fit better

How big? You could probably get a thin insole and put it in the shoe to make the fit better
its a size bigger. i usually wear a 10 but i feel like the size 11 don't look proportionally right with my body. but i would love to give it a try, any suggestions on thin insoles? 

I need to swap my ds ro sz 12 for a ds ro sz 11 :/ btw wore solars tonight to watch hercules. Decent movie . 6/10

its a size bigger. i usually wear a 10 but i feel like the size 11 don't look proportionally right with my body. but i would love to give it a try, any suggestions on thin insoles? 
Not sure tbh you could probably find a cheap one on amazon I know they sell some on there

:lol: people just go to these events to stunt I swear... Oh true nice nice. I almost got swindled last Sneaker Con for some Solars. Dude wanted my White Grapes, Laney's plus like $200 :stoneface: . Just seemed WAY too good to be true and he claimed he was about to leave so he wouldn't come with me for a legit check. He said, "I'll give you my word they're real." Looked at him and told him to get outta here. Funny thing was he said he lived in like Pennsylvania or something, and said if the Solars weren't real he'd ship my shoes back... Yeah right. The way he came off just made him look like a total joke.

Hit em with that...

View media item 1100268
I remember that. Good thing you didn't go through with that. That trade was definitely way too good to be true. And yes, ppl just go there to stunt :smh:

You guys ever find decent deals at those sneaker cons for yeezys or any other sneakers?

Last edited:
I remember that. Good thing you didn't go through with that. That trade was definitely way too good to be true. And yes, ppl just go there to stunt
mean.gif
Even though it was too good to be true I was still salty
frown.gif
. I just want a pair to rock that's all. Yeah man, dudes just go there to get photos taken of them and to show off their Air Mags.
You guys ever find decent deals at those sneaker cons for yeezys or any other sneakers?
I'm sure they're out there. Sneaker events are perfect for catching reasonable deals. You obviously will have that one table full of Yeezy's that charges stupid prices. But you may come across some decent deals. Last Sneaker Con I saw a dude trying to sell Plats size 9.5, very clean, for $1800. Which is not bad considering what they sell for now.

appreciate the help. unfortunately mine aren't DS. I originally got them by trade and they're too big for me. just wish i could wear them .
frown.gif
No problem. Well you might be able to swap if you throw some cash on top. It could happen.

Back
Top Bottom