Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

I really want a pair of Yeezy's but my thing is I don't know when I'd rock them.

Nor would I want to wear them and risk messing up a sneaker I invested so much money in.

Those Plats are definitely fake lol Dont know why people destroy fakes and make it seem like a big deal... Attention seekers i guess. They should just donate them to charity or something.

Last edited:
2250 for those blinks is not bad. Makes me feel good about my steal @ $1500 , 10.5 with box and worn a few times.
Crazy to think I copped Blinks a few days after release for $500 DS. Nets DS for $450 shipped from Sweden. At that time I thought it was expensive...but little did I know lol

Haha those prices.. i passed on plats for 1200 back then and solars for 1800 smh

i got DS solars for $1350 about 2 months after release, and then DS plats for $1350 back in march of 2013.

all about timing... i knew those were basically the bottom prices they would hit, and i was right... after that they both shot up crazy high...

guess you could say the same about RO's, i feel like i got those at the right time too... hearing ol' boy back there saying he can't find anyone going lower than $4k now is about what i expected at this point.

better fakes just drives the prices up... as does less and less people willing to sell.

his adidas line is gonna drive up all yeezys as well...

and if dude does some of the more innovative things he's discussed in interviews lately, these things will be worth way more than anyone could have guessed, later down the road (which makes me really glad i got a DS trifecta of 1's)...

I remember the days of all the Yeezy 1s going for under 1k :smh:

I got both my Y1s for $500 shipped each, both DS. The zens the week they released and the nets a few years later. I thought those prices were crazy.....who would have thunk it.

Last edited:
I shouldn't have loafed so hard when the Yeezy 1 first dropped
mean.gif

Iam waiting to receive these in the mail:

Blinks vnds 10.5
Promo zens sz 11
Tans vnds 10.5
Tans vnds 10.5

Now iam def keeping all. Haha. Prices like someone stated is not gonna get any better and only gonna shoot up. I can't find a swap for ro. Smh

Man. Iam so glad I got mine from a reputable seller for a decent price. NTer.. you know who you is. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom