Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

If I went to a place that was openly displaying Yeezys, I'd think I would lose it and try to steal them tbh

I seen this email in my inbox today!!!

I almost fell out my chair ………..till i opened it and read it!!!! 
laugh.gif

Legit check please. That red suede looks too red and the receipt looks photocopied. If these are glaringly fake I will do the homes Simpson in the bush gif
I'd say legit strap is correct as well as tongue and insole no fakes have that as far as I am aware.If they are fake then it's over

I can't seem to find anyone with a 11. I wish I could wear a 12 which is what I got. No vnds pairs pop up either smh :frown:

Just got back from being a counselor at camp for 8 weeks w/ minimal usage of social media during the time. I cannot believe the price change in Y1 from the beginning of those weeks till now.

They've risen a lot higher. I'm hoping to track down a pair soon in the Zen or Tan colorway but current prices have me scared.

What are the prices?

Pops was trying to tell to not drop that much on some kicks (Yeezy 1).

I see what he's saying but I don't know. 

I really want them but it is a lot to drop for just one shoe.

When I think about it, I always feel like I could get all if not most of my money back if I ever had to sell them so it's not a bad move.

Pops was trying to tell to not drop that much on some kicks (Yeezy 1).
I see what he's saying but I don't know. 
I really want them but it is a lot to drop for just one shoe.
When I think about it, I always feel like I could get all if not most of my money back if I ever had to sell them so it's not a bad move.

If you ever wanted to sell, you could almost always get some, if not almost all your money back. Depends on what kind of condition you keep them in. Time passes, all yeezy prices just keep rising, that's for sure.

Back
Top Bottom