these are the only 2 of the LV's i'd mess with:

medium_281db290c56ed5e64601f1d666e9f6ae.jpg
Those are clean

I just don't dig the pink sole

Originally Posted by jphonix

this pic makes me like them better, how he rocks the strap all loose:

kanye_west_amber_rose_lv_ad.jpg

pimp.gif
shoes are the last thing on my mind when i look at this pic.

these are the only 2 of the LV's i'd mess with:

medium_9a0b91930be1b24e6946c04332372f1f.jpg

medium_281db290c56ed5e64601f1d666e9f6ae.jpg

i dig the straps... but there's no way i'd drop that much on them... because i already know if i did, i'd never wear them (i barely wear any of my grails, like yeezys, dunkles, and i've never worn my vintage 1990 air base ii's, although that's probably gonna change now that i know i can use sole savers)...

I agree with you these are the only two that looks appealing to me but the black > pink ones. Still
pimp.gif

some of those LVs are dope...i dig the highs more than the lows...but anyways..i hope i could cop a pair of these tan yeezys

got my zens in today...love em.

i may have to save up some extra cash and pick up those red LV dons....hmmmmmm

so what's the verdict on spraying ultra protector on the zens? isn't there a reason i heard not to?

I don't know the verdict on that, but I can give you some feedback on the sole savers and the yeezys since I threw them on my pair when I went to the club.They work great...when they stay on.

my problem was, that the front part would come off, so %$%# would get under the front part. it was pissing me off. I figured the way you gotta do it, isbasically, outline exactly, put it on the bottom, but u wanna cut a qaurter of the front part (make sure u do it along one of the lines on the bottom of thesole) and then put that on seperately...because the front would come off because it would stretch as you walk. Hard to explain what I am saying, but I thinkthat would work out best. otherwise, the sole savers are the greatest thing ever...

Back
Top Bottom