Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

def. feelin that net colorway, hope i can pick em up. and the dream is a grade-a dbag, lmao! for anyone in the dc/md/va area, have you seen these on feet yet?cuz both colorways sold out in hours all over the area, but i havent seen em in person YET! hell, i saw the silver 1/2 cents twice and i aint seen any yeezys,lol

it is relevant, so someone please post pix of the LV's in here. from that one pic i'm definitely feeling the yeezys more so far.

Originally Posted by GTEK

I never cop more than 2 pairs of a shoe. Its def not a good investment.
see, i just do not agree... in example, when the HOA AM90 infrareds dropped, i thought about copping multiples but didn't... later, seeingthem go for $300+ on ebay (and still do, at least size 13's do, they hardly ever pop up in DS, but when they do, they fetch a lot), i definitely shouldhave.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jphonix

it is relevant, so someone please post pix of the LV's in here. from that one pic i'm definitely feeling the yeezys more so far.
ohwell.gif

Do not agree with you...

The LV joints are insane!

Too bad they are about 1000 times more limited.

Word of mouth = select LV retailers will release UP TO 12 per style.

I'm also hearing only retailers in MAJOR CITIES will carry them.

Time for me to beast
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

I just want one pair of tan. $270 or below or bust.

I wish I were rich, I'm digging these, with the black/white midsole and the all red version as well
a0a357cae1843dd0a25e47b584cef7e2bc14733.pjpg

really wish i could cop these there the best out of the 3 but im not payin over retail and cant camp for days for them so i guess no yeezys for me
smh.gif

i'm undeadstocking my zens tonight... it's my 30th bday party, so i'm goin' hard...

but don't get it twisted, i'm cheating a bit. i copped some sole savers, applied them last night: http://officialsolesaver.com/index.htm

pimp.gif

gonna try to keep these as fresh & clean as possible...
wink.gif
1. Happy Bday (I turned 30 last Sept.)
2. Take Pics of SoleSavers on the shoes ...
3. Let us know how they turn out
4. Take pics of your party

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

i'm undeadstocking my zens tonight... it's my 30th bday party, so i'm goin' hard...

but don't get it twisted, i'm cheating a bit. i copped some sole savers, applied them last night: http://officialsolesaver.com/index.htm

pimp.gif

wink.gif

pimp.gif
thanx, i will!

it's even raining a lil' bit today, so i'm definitely taking liberties... could be a huge mistake (especially if my girl steps on them whileshe's backing it up on me)... really wish i could spray some ultra protector on them, but i've heard you're not supposed to on premium leather likethese have?

Originally Posted by doyung9

pimp.gif

wink.gif

you're 30? you look like you're 19.
haha, yeah, crazy right? i hear it all the time... i get carded for beers even...
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

wink.gif

pimp.gif

Damm 30 MENG??? you looked mad young
laugh.gif
Happy Birthday FAM. Enjoy it.Please post pics. Especially pics of the cuties at the party
devil.gif

The only LV I like is the all black hi-top with the double straps. They are fresh as hell, but $970 hurts. If I really wanted I could put the moneytogether, but my family would admit to an insane asylum. On second thought my family can kiss my butt! It's my money, I'll buy what ever I want. TheZen Greys are the dopest of Kanye's shoes IMO. Those motherfer's cost me $500. Worth every penny!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

dunno. i want those brown/pink lows (lv) bad...but i can't do it. thats a bag for my girl. thats almost rent (add on a couple hundred). i can't do it.i want to do it. ah...when do they drop again? i just copped espos this month, black/pink yeezys and last month i got tiffs.

so what's the verdict on spraying ultra protector on the zens? isn't there a reason i heard not to?

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Just got a peek at the new Kanye x Louis collabs ... I won't post pics in here since it's OT ...
in comparison with Yeezy's ... well ... I'm not digging either, so I won't comment, but I can see how "adults" will rock the LV's.
There's another pic of a dude wearing his Blk/Pink Yeexy's and has this wht/pinh KW/LV sitting next to it. First thing I said was "Man...These LV's make the Yeezy's look like garbage." And I LOVE the Yeezy's. They yeezy's even solidified my reasoning on paying $550 for Zens and $600 for Tans since the LV's are STARTING at $970. Now I'm kinda feeling like I should have just paid for the LV's now that I've paid a combined $1150 for 2 pairs of Yeezy's.
^
roll.gif
@ buyer's remorse

BTW here's the pic of the Yeezy's (next to that "other shoe") you're talking about:

lv-kanye-hb-5.jpg

Oh don't get it twisted....I still love my Yeezy's, and I'll probably even get a pair of the LV's, but still....Hurts just a little.
tongue.gif

Edit: it might just be this dude's Yeezy's that look like garbage
laugh.gif

these are the only 2 of the LV's i'd mess with:

medium_9a0b91930be1b24e6946c04332372f1f.jpg

medium_281db290c56ed5e64601f1d666e9f6ae.jpg

i dig the straps... but there's no way i'd drop that much on them... because i already know if i did, i'd never wear them (i barely wear any of mygrails, like yeezys, dunkles, and i've never worn my vintage 1990 air base ii's, although that's probably gonna change now that i know i can usesole savers)...

Back
Top Bottom