Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

smh.gif
I'll be in NYC when these drop on the 6th, I don't know what I'm going to do because there's no way I'm paying $500 or lining up eventhough by time I get there the lines are already a wrap.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You guys are wayyyyy of on pricing.
None of them are $1200....
laugh.gif

The Jaspers(High Tops):
White/Pink $1140
Black $990
White $990

Dons(Mid Tops):
Monocolored( all red, all blue, all white)$870
Beige/Brown/Pink $960

Mr. Hudsons(Low Top - Look Similar to Boat shoes
pimp.gif
):
White $840
Grey Suede/Pink <--- samples, not sure of they're releasing...if they do.... expect a $930-970 price tag.

Yeah but Terry makes a good point, everyone that wanted to get his sneakers was able to and few in any paid any where even close to 2x-4x what they cost as itwas with the Yeezys

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

When you can't sell kicks, just diss someone who can!
roll.gif

"I think I won that battle, dude." Terry Kennedy, on Yeezy's vs. Supras.
laugh.gif

http://www.complexvideo.com/Celebrities/Terry-Kennedy

(Forward to 1:48 to see Supra vs. Yeezy)

This douche just officially ruined himself (not that he needed any help -- those goth sneakers were horrific)
laugh.gif

terry kennedy is dilusional ! you're right, he did ruin himself comparing yeezy's and those purple people eaters.

akuma471 wrote:

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

When you can't sell kicks, just diss someone who can!
roll.gif

"I think I won that battle, dude." Terry Kennedy, on Yeezy's vs. Supras.
laugh.gif

http://www.complexvideo.com/Celebrities/Terry-Kennedy

(Forward to 1:48 to see Supra vs. Yeezy)

This douche just officially ruined himself (not that he needed any help -- those goth sneakers were horrific)
laugh.gif

terry kennedy is dilusional ! you're right, he did ruin himself comparing yeezy's and those purple people eaters.

Terry Kennedy is trash and Supra is another one of these fly by night company
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by clezzie

90528x5_legend_b-gr_04.jpg

John Legend is always a minimal but sharp dresser...I dig the shirt. Not everyone can pull it off. But if it's not a tee & fitted cap some dudes arequick to call it "#!@$".

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

You guys are wayyyyy of on pricing.
None of them are $1200....
laugh.gif

The Jaspers(High Tops):
White/Pink $1140
Black $990
White $990

Dons(Mid Tops):
Monocolored( all red, all blue, all white)$870
Beige/Brown/Pink $960

Mr. Hudsons(Low Top - Look Similar to Boat shoes
pimp.gif
):
White $840
Grey Suede/Pink <--- samples, not sure of they're releasing...if they do.... expect a $930-970 price tag.

Hot Damn! I really dig the entire line of Kanye x LV shoes but not enough to pay those prices. But i'm not suprised by it, expect to pay a grip whenpurchasing luxury goods. Anybody see any knockoffs yet? LOL!

Originally Posted by TheSoulPhysician

Originally Posted by clezzie

90528x5_legend_b-gr_04.jpg

John Legend is always a minimal but sharp dresser...I dig the shirt. Not everyone can pull it off. But if it's not a tee & fitted cap some dudes are quick to call it "#!@$".
this may be the only time i've seen this guy wear nikes....that aren't forces.....he's always in some fashion, miami vice type of shoewhen i see him

Terry Kennedy was 100% right. He was talking about the amount of shoes released and sold, not the actual shoes. If he would of said he won if both shoes wereunder the same circumstances then he would of been out of his mind. No response Enrique or Crumbs please.

Terry Kennedy is trash and Supra is another one of these fly by night company
eyes.gif

I respectfully disagree. Supra makes high quality products. I broke plenty of necks wit my TK's and I didn't hafta miss work to cop 'em,they're hella comfortable btw. I'm 22 and until the past couple of years have refused to wear anythin other than nike, I think Supra will hold theirown. TK might just be feelin himself a lil too much imo lol but he's kinda right about the availability factor. The sneakers are dope tho.

Back
Top Bottom