Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Feels great not to finally not have to pay an arm and a leg. This was much easier than Iexpected.

Originally Posted by steveshuz

LOS ANGELES:

I got my 9.5 at Millineum (Slauson). $215 + tax. Number 11 in line. I believe they had 15 pairs. Shout out to all the crew that camped out this week. It was worth it. As for the rest of L.A...

Millineum Inglewood. 15 pairs (maybe).

HOH Beverly Center 15-18 pairs. Campout.

NTLA did a raffle this morning. They gave out 100-150 tickets for approx. 20 pairs.

Shiekh Fox Hills was janky. Heads lurked all night/morning only for Culver City Police to roll up and tell everyone to beat it or they would be arrested and car towed! Then the shady managers tells everyone to come back at 11:00am because they would have a raffle. $*%.

Nike Montalban: Took a waiting list of close to 50 people. Heads camped all week. When they opened the doors today, they had 18 pairs! There was much weeping and gnashing of teeth...

Undefeated? Raffle

Proper? Campout. 18 pairs.

Attic, Blends, and Beatnic had raffles, I believe.

The campout era is over.

NTLA had 32 pairs raffled. I dont know the size ranges, but sz 10 was the pair #32 got...

Angel

So the long wait is finally over! Compound in Portland opened a little after 11:30am and got 18 pairs, 14 for the public and 4 for employees. Line started at11pm Wendsday and I arrived thursday at 3pm and my friend got there a little before me. We were 9 and 10 in line! Funny thing was 4 guys that got there at 9amtoday and really thought they were getting a pair! Even after they were told that all 14 shoes were spoken for! I guess it was worth a try! Owner got us somedonuts in the morning and even better he always charges retail! Only thing is I needed a size 10 since they run big! But could only get an size 11!!!!!

Originally Posted by akuma471

My pics........ http://s274.photobucket.com/albums/jj275/tjonesy_2008/?action=view&current=001-2.jpg http://s274.photobucket.com/albums/jj275/tjonesy_2008/?action=view&current=002-1.jpg kid robot tee and black label courtesy of premium goods Houston and Active Athlete.

eek.gif

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Originally Posted by jeff3424

Originally Posted by HuaracheKing1914

Y'all think this cardigan would match tans??

erez
u tryin to look like Drake?

haha wow good call
I haven't even seen this Drake pic you cornballs speak of.

Nice try tho.
The kid wants a cardigan & that makes him want to be like Drake? yeaaaa I don't get it! Its funny writing about trying to be like someonein a KANYE WEST post.

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Just wanted to give a shoutout to all my HOHNY ppls and ppl that were at Jimmy Jazz in Harlem...We did it!

J what up yea yea it was a zoo out there in harlem but we came threw on pairs still I will post mines up later. Pics are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KickMasterFresh

Originally Posted by jeff3424

Originally Posted by HuaracheKing1914

Y'all think this cardigan would match tans??

erez
u tryin to look like Drake?

haha wow good call
I haven't even seen this Drake pic you cornballs speak of.

Nice try tho.
The kid wants a cardigan & that makes him want to be like Drake? yeaaaa I don't get it! Its funny writing about trying to be like someone in a KANYE WEST post.
stop while u're behind brus....this is all about the shoes. i guess since u have Js u wanna b like Mike???....
indifferent.gif
......thought so

Originally Posted by akuma471

bigj505 - u sure u want to start somethin u cant finish?
what am i starting? i just think the hoody is funny. u mean u tell me u dont look at the pic and smile? i dont know many people that can rock apair of yeezys while posing in a skull hoody OG style...
pimp.gif

do what u do tho man. never said it was fake. the pic just made me laugh. catch feelings if u want to. makes me no difference.

i doubt that considering i got it from Big Mikes in duncanville, tx. they have had an LRG account for awhile and got all three colors when they came out! ihave never had a fake,knockoff or variant in my life so unless lrg started faking their own products, i would research it before i come to that conclusion.

tried my luck on ndc and got played by nike haha cant spends 400$ plus since money is tight. Good luck to all who copped. wont waste my time on ndc eitheralready been up all night last time waiting for these to release.

Originally Posted by Slick Rick

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

congrats to all that got their pairs. my boy who sold me my Zens won the raffle last night down in Houston. unfortunately, he had to still pay the $325 since the store he got them at marked them up. Broke out my Zen Greys for the first time today. shirt is Sean John and jeans are The Year Of

that has to be the wackest Air Yeezy outfit ive seen
i think it's clean

Back
Top Bottom