Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by akuma471

bigj505 - u sure u want to start somethin u cant finish?
what am i starting? i just think the hoody is funny. u mean u tell me u dont look at the pic and smile? i dont know many people that can rock a pair of yeezys while posing in a skull hoody OG style...
pimp.gif

do what u do tho man. never said it was fake. the pic just made me laugh. catch feelings if u want to. makes me no difference.

no disrespect intended and the "fake" reply was not intended for you. no harm, no foul.

all i got out of this release was a parking ticket
laugh.gif

that's what happens when clowns wanna bring their hypebeast *+%% from 57th street to uptown 8 days in advance

Originally Posted by bigj505

bigj505 - u sure u want to start somethin u cant finish?
what am i starting? i just think the hoody is funny. u mean u tell me u dont look at the pic and smile? i dont know many people that can rock a pair of yeezys while posing in a skull hoody OG style...
pimp.gif

do what u do tho man. never said it was fake. the pic just made me laugh. catch feelings if u want to. makes me no difference.

no disrespect intended and the "fake" reply was not intended for you. no harm, no foul.
thanks for understanding. def didnt mean to start nothing. nice yeezys tho. not many people have all 3

Shoutout to bigj505 lol

If only people knew bout these trade offers
wink.gif

Other people with Yeezy's......
nerd.gif

(ohhhh the beauty of the PM button
wink.gif
)

Being 200+ miles from the closest store FTL.

Well I'm 0/2 on the previous releases and waiting for a NDC release on these.

I really hope these limited first three colorways were only to create hype and future releases be made GR.

Congrats to those who were able to get them.

Originally Posted by kix2mny

if these were any other brand who they sell out so quick and for so much?

id still buy them if they came out in stripes, reeboks, or maybee pumas
but i guess the design would be so wack if they put stripes or reeboks in the middle of the side of the shoe

Originally Posted by gingerdunks

Baby boy just mad since dad won't pay over retail!

Im a grown +%# man and i didnt and wouldnt pay a dime over retail for these. Some of ya'll cats actin like ya'll won the lottery or somethin lmao
Cant knock the hustle i guess

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

Being 200+ miles from the closest store FTL.

Well I'm 0/2 on the previous releases and waiting for a NDC release on these.

I really hope these limited first three colorways were only to create hype and future releases be made GR.

Congrats to those who were able to get them.
The closest store gettin the Tans were 90 miles round trip from ma home
ma dad tries to save mileage cuz he tryin to sell his car
so i couldn't go for da raffles

daaaaamn

Originally Posted by sosmoove

Baby boy just mad since dad won't pay over retail!

Im a grown +%# man and i didnt and wouldnt pay a dime over retail for these. Some of ya'll cats actin like ya'll won the lottery or somethin lmao

Wasn't aimed at you mang!

How are people getting multiple pairs like that besides the obvious? Someone on ISS from Atlanta had 10 pairs.

Originally Posted by sosmoove

gingerdunks wrote:

Baby boy just mad since dad won't pay over retail

Wasn't aimed at you mang!

Im jus messing with you guys its all sneaker love big baby

Originally Posted by welcometothetonezone

Got my pair from Blends Costa Mesa, CA

I'll keep it short. A little 40+ heads there for 13 pairs to be raffled (1 pair each size I believe). Come raffle time, I got 2nd to last and got my 11.5.

Some kid brought his sister and mom with him to better his chances, ALL 3 GET PICKED, here's the kicker, they only had enough for one pair, he wasn't expecting for his entire party to get picked.

So this leaves 2 spots open, a size 8 and 13 left. They re-raffle, lots of people have already left so lots of numbers were unclaimed. This dude who finds another ticket on the floor wins and gets the size 8, and my friend got the last pair.

So 2/3 at Blends ain't too bad. $326.25 was what I paid, which is still respectable.

Long story short, I got my tri-fecta!

n772886971_2775868_796910.jpg

Thank you God!

thank God, for some sneakers b? seriously?

Kanye brings the corny out of cats or somethin.

Back
Top Bottom