3601500607_56239dd86f_o.jpg

wink.gif

And still got a 9, 9.5 and a 11.5

Nice pic bro
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by welcometothetonezone

Got my pair from Blends Costa Mesa, CA

I'll keep it short. A little 40+ heads there for 13 pairs to be raffled (1 pair each size I believe). Come raffle time, I got 2nd to last and got my 11.5.

Some kid brought his sister and mom with him to better his chances, ALL 3 GET PICKED, here's the kicker, they only had enough for one pair, he wasn't expecting for his entire party to get picked.

So this leaves 2 spots open, a size 8 and 13 left. They re-raffle, lots of people have already left so lots of numbers were unclaimed. This dude who finds another ticket on the floor wins and gets the size 8, and my friend got the last pair.

So 2/3 at Blends ain't too bad. $326.25 was what I paid, which is still respectable.

Long story short, I got my tri-fecta!

n772886971_2775868_796910.jpg

Thank you God!

thank God, for some sneakers b? seriously?

Kanye brings the corny out of cats or somethin.

lol he even wore a Kanye shirt...... good work gettin the shoes man, but you should really be thanking god for more important things than sneakers

my pairs
pimp.gif
missing the black n pink ones

still looking for a size 11.5 in em
nerd.gif

easy cop at Shiekh sf #7 in line

366391380.jpg

3600277260_5666c865e0.jpg

I think this is a great way to get your Yeezys and a great way to help the people who need it the most.

On Saturday June 6th, St. Alfred will release a "YZY" shirt that comes with a raffle ticket. St. Alfred will draw 18 tickets on June 13th at 1 PM.The raffle ticket allows you to purchase the tan yeezys at $300.00 if choosen. The shirts are going for $50.00 and there were only 100 shirts created. Theproceeds from "YZY" T-shirts will go to the Kanye West Foundation. The raffle is open to all and you don't have to be present at the drawing.

www.stalfred.com

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

I think this is a great way to get your Yeezys and a great way to help the people who need it the most.

On Saturday June 6th, St. Alfred will release a "YZY" shirt that comes with a raffle ticket. St. Alfred will draw 18 tickets on June 13th at 1 PM. The raffle ticket allows you to purchase the tan yeezys at $300.00 if choosen. The shirts are going for $50.00 and there were only 100 shirts created. The proceeds from "YZY" T-shirts will go to the Kanye West Foundation. The raffle is open to all and you don't have to be present at the drawing.

www.stalfred.com

Shirt is nice..but for 50
laugh.gif
no way!

Originally Posted by SC415

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

On Saturday June 6th, St. Alfred will release a "YZY" shirt that comes with a raffle ticket. St. Alfred will draw 18 tickets on June 13th at 1 PM. The raffle ticket allows you to purchase the tan yeezys at $300.00 if choosen. The shirts are going for $50.00 and there were only 100 shirts created. The proceeds from "YZY" T-shirts will go to the Kanye West Foundation. The raffle is open to all and you don't have to be present at the drawing.

www.stalfred.com

Shirt is nice..but for 50
laugh.gif
no way!

that shirt is fugly and it looks gold not tan/net

Most (if not all) the pairs at LDRS Chicago sold for over $500 during their silent auction. I got sniped at the last second! Actually, the guy trumped me AFTERthe bidding ended, but the store honored his bod anyway. What are you gonna do...

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

Most (if not all) the pairs at LDRS Chicago sold for over $500 during their silent auction. I got sniped at the last second! Actually, the guy trumped me AFTER the bidding ended, but the store honored his bod anyway. What are you gonna do...

Incorrect. I just won a pair for 435!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom