Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by jeff3424

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by welcometothetonezone

Got my pair from Blends Costa Mesa, CA

I'll keep it short. A little 40+ heads there for 13 pairs to be raffled (1 pair each size I believe). Come raffle time, I got 2nd to last and got my 11.5.

Some kid brought his sister and mom with him to better his chances, ALL 3 GET PICKED, here's the kicker, they only had enough for one pair, he wasn't expecting for his entire party to get picked.

So this leaves 2 spots open, a size 8 and 13 left. They re-raffle, lots of people have already left so lots of numbers were unclaimed. This dude who finds another ticket on the floor wins and gets the size 8, and my friend got the last pair.

So 2/3 at Blends ain't too bad. $326.25 was what I paid, which is still respectable.

Long story short, I got my tri-fecta!

n772886971_2775868_796910.jpg

Thank you God!

thank God, for some sneakers b? seriously?

Kanye brings the corny out of cats or somethin.

lol he even wore a Kanye shirt...... good work gettin the shoes man, but you should really be thanking god for more important things than sneakers

Off topic - but how many NFLers after scoring a touchdown, Thank God or Pray. Nobody says anything about that. Dude can be thankful for whatever he wants.

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

3600277260_5666c865e0.jpg

I think this is a great way to get your Yeezys and a great way to help the people who need it the most.

On Saturday June 6th, St. Alfred will release a "YZY" shirt that comes with a raffle ticket. St. Alfred will draw 18 tickets on June 13th at 1 PM. The raffle ticket allows you to purchase the tan yeezys at $300.00 if choosen. The shirts are going for $50.00 and there were only 100 shirts created. The proceeds from "YZY" T-shirts will go to the Kanye West Foundation. The raffle is open to all and you don't have to be present at the drawing.

www.stalfred.com

So if you buy the shirt, but dont win the raffle, what do you wear it with? Where is the profit on the 18 $300 yeezy's being donated to?

Now I see what 160jordansdeep was speaking about a while ago about helping out A LOT of people but thennot getting that *!!! in return, trust today I've learned.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

Most (if not all) the pairs at LDRS Chicago sold for over $500 during their silent auction. I got sniped at the last second! Actually, the guy trumped me AFTER the bidding ended, but the store honored his bod anyway. What are you gonna do...

i got mine for 495 kool aucttion good peps LDRS..and i sold the 11's i had to big

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Now I see what 160jordansdeep was speaking about a while ago about helping out A LOT of people but then not getting that *!!! in return, trust today I've learned.

smh.gif
what happened?

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Story?
No story just actual local friends that I've helped through the years and hooked up many times got multiples, a good amount of them butdidn't look out. Plus people in position that I also considered my people never telling me about a certain spot getting the shoes and finding out throughother people.

Ah well LV x Kanye's next month.

But witnessing that @%@@ today reminded me of that 160 statement when cats were getting on Will Rivera.
laugh.gif

Story?
No story just actual local friends that I've helped through the years and hooked up many times got multiples, a good amount of them but didn't look out. Plus people in position that I also considered my people never telling me about a certain spot getting the shoes and finding out through other people.

But witnessing that @%@@ today reminded me of that 160 statement when cats were getting on Will Rivera.
laugh.gif
thats foul man... real foul
the place i went did a raffle. 18 shoes and my ticket wasnt called. my friend's ticket was called and he told me that when he sold his, he would give me1/2 of what he got since i told him about the spot and stuff like that (i declined tho). luckily, charmcitykid found someone in line that sold me a winningraffle ticket for like 50 bucks & fronted me the cash since i only carry cards. so i had 2 dudes look out for me at the same time. thats the way itssupposed to be. good peeps.

Story?
No story just actual local friends that I've helped through the years and hooked up many times got multiples, a good amount of them but didn't look out. Plus people in position that I also considered my people never telling me about a certain spot getting the shoes and finding out through other people.

laugh.gif

Dont mention that dude.....
smh.gif

It is funny how the dudes that claim to hold down people dont hold down jack.
1 up and coming NT'er has done more for me tonight then most of the Vets ever will.
sick.gif

do the tans fit exactly the same as the grey ones? i remember reading the black ones fit more true to size. just need to know this before i go surfing on ebay.

thank god i got the yeezys. it was worth waiting 19hours in the cold San Fracisco weather. goodlooks to all who got their hands on a pair!!

RANT ALERT!!! RANT ALERT!!! RANT ALERT!!!!

Well this time its not "really" a rant.
I just wanted to post about something that we all may feel.....a BIG sigh of relief.
These shoes has indeed driven the sneaker game crazy these past 3 months.
Mind Im not an veteran sneakerhead, but I never heard of stores doing auctions or being shady
with employees like I have these past months. I watched people go from "eh they alright" to
"please give me the ndc link"
laugh.gif

I myself have been successful at copping all three pairs. I must be honest. Overall
I have invested $1600+ in these shoes. Crazy right?
But I think these shoes has def pushed the bar on "Nike" sneakers.
Taking it to a whole.....nutta....level. (madtv joke)
It was def refreshing to see something besides the same 23 Jordan shoes or the horrible fusions
hit the market.
And I would def like to thank Ye,Tinker,Nike, and who ever else was involved in taking their time on this shoe.
Many rappers go slack when to expanding out of their range. But Ye and company took this project serious.
It not just another rapper shoe hence "Birdman Lugz" or "G-units"
laugh.gif

As for the price. It wasnt ye's fault. They retail for $215 and should have stayed that way.
But we the people added hype into the factor. Therefore many shady people in the business saw an oppurtunity
to make money and they did! Oh boy they did!
tired.gif

As time go along Im pretty sure they will be rumors of a GR. But I think there will be none.
I can see the "glow in dark tour" pair releasing though, but not as a GR and I wouldnt expect it anytime soon.
As I said before what seperates this shoe from most is its design and its "POP" colorways.
And Coming from an desinger myself I cant imagine anymore colorways. Maybe 2 and one of those are the glow in dark tour colorways.
The classic Red/Black or White/White wouldnt work on these. But hey you never know.....

Peace. G-TEK

Also NDC.com hasnt released yet! keep clicking guys! I am!
laugh.gif

PEEP THE SIG!

Back
Top Bottom