Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

My buddy is offering to sell his slightly used Pink Yeezys for $375. No scuffs, the sole is dirty, and little creasing. Is $375 worth it?
didn't you just post that pairs are going for over 400??

pic of the tans

4ea364cf4aa92895019150ef028f4cdab353ab93.pjpg
they look good in this pic
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by GTEK

Speak 4 yourself bruh.
eyes.gif

Peep my main man Chirs Julian. Best Dressed in the game.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, It's ALL Coming Together Now
nerd.gif
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

Wow first of all get off my sak...
and next do you even know who chirs julian is?
eyes.gif

No yeezys. U dont like yeezys. so why you postin here kid?
nerd.gif

Thats whats wrong...people cant have opinions these days. Dude you dress how you dress and I will do me.
Just because you have an issue with the yeezys..I am suppose to feel the same way or get critcized? Please...save your posts.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

My buddy is offering to sell his slightly used Pink Yeezys for $375. No scuffs, the sole is dirty, and little creasing. Is $375 worth it?
didn't you just post that pairs are going for over 400??
We were talking about zens and I'm talking about used pair of Pink Yeezys. I haven't seen them anywhere so wasn't sure if $375 was astraight price.

$375 is def a good price for a pair of black/pinks. They still going for over $600!!
Just make sure they are not defects or really damaged.

^^Be Easy Guy.... Noones "On Your Sak"..... I Stated My Opinion About The Shoe And That's All It Was Intended To Be MY OPINION
wink.gif

While You're So Gassed Up Tho...... Chris Julian, Creator Of "Fruition" Chris Julian?.... This IS Who I'd Assume You'reTalking About Right?

.......Dude In The Pic Above Lookin Like He's Got On A Damn Toupee, Chris Julian?

You Surely Couldn't Be Speaking Of THIS Chris Julian?

BEST Dressed In "The Game" ? ........ HARDLY!!!
eyes.gif

....... Again I Ain't Here Trying To Get At YOU Personally, I Just Am Not A Fan Of The Shoe And Said My Little 2 Cents... No Need ForTaking It As Anything Else
wink.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

Question: My boy just sold me his DS Zen Grey Yeezys for $400 flat.

Is that a good deal?

Yup. There's always folks that look out and/or need cash asap. If everything works out, I'm copping a pair for my homey and his price is the registerprice...

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

^^Be Easy Guy.... Noones "On Your Sak"..... I Stated My Opinion About The Shoe And That's All It Was Intended To Be MY OPINION
wink.gif

While You're So Gassed Up Tho...... Chris Julian, Creator Of "Fruition" Chris Julian?.... This IS Who I'd Assume You're Talking About Right?

.......Dude In The Pic Above Lookin Like He's Got On A Damn Toupee, Chris Julian?

You Surely Couldn't Be Speaking Of THIS Chris Julian?

BEST Dressed In "The Game" ? ........ HARDLY!!!
eyes.gif

....... Again I Ain't Here Trying To Get At YOU Personally, I Just Am Not A Fan Of The Shoe And Said My Little 2 Cents... No Need For Taking It As Anything Else
wink.gif
So this is what you do?
Go gather pics of dudes worst outfits on the net to post on NT.?
roll.gif
Maybeyou should do this on Vouge's forums not NT's
What I meant is he was the beast dressed in that pic!
laugh.gif

I will no longer take this conversation any futher...not worth getting banned.
Wrong thread.
To me Chirs is most def a fashion inspiration...one of many. Now back to yeezys.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hey i know im not particularly liked in this forum but i know a store that will be getting the tan yeezy in a 6 and 6.5 which we all know are really rare sizesand this spot had black and pinks in those sizes on the release to which i copped the 6.5 from so PM me for info and i got the flame suit on

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Hey i know im not particularly liked in this forum but i know a store that will be getting the tan yeezy in a 6 and 6.5 which we all know are really rare sizes and this spot had black and pinks in those sizes on the release to which i copped the 6.5 from so PM me for info and i got the flame suit on

Wow that would be great info for some people.
wink.gif

But what ever happened between you and lyircal J killa?
eyes.gif

Hey i know im not particularly liked in this forum but i know a store that will be getting the tan yeezy in a 6 and 6.5 which we all know are really rare sizes and this spot had black and pinks in those sizes on the release to which i copped the 6.5 from so PM me for info and i got the flame suit on

wink.gif

eyes.gif

well we were going to do a trade a pair of blk/pink yeezys for a pair of manny pacquiaos and i never recieved pacquiaos and he also did not recieve blk/pinksin turn he went crazy and put every where that i was a stealer and a liar and claimed i kept the mannys pacquiaos and robbed him while he got nothing but thatssimply not truu

i never got anything and neither did he plain and simple but he made me hated around here so i just stoped posting cause i knew i would just get verballyharrassed everytime and these internet thug battles are not my style so i just went on reading instead of posting and if lyrical j claims still that i robbedhim of pacquiaos i would like to see evidence of my signiture for the package i supposedly stole as recquired by usps and ups on over night shipping if heproduces the document that shows my sig for the package then ill stay quite and allow myself to be harrassed but guess what there is no document showing my sigfor said package caue that never happened its what ever i have nothing against the dude or any one on nt so lwts move on shall we

and anyone pm if they want info on where to cop the 6 or 6.5

wink.gif

eyes.gif

well we were going to do a trade a pair of blk/pink yeezys for a pair of manny pacquiaos and i never recieved pacquiaos and he also did not recieve blk/pinks in turn he went crazy and put every where that i was a stealer and a liar and claimed i kept the mannys pacquiaos and robbed him while he got nothing but thats simply not truu

i never got anything and neither did he plain and simple but he made me hated around here so i just stoped posting cause i knew i would just get verbally harrassed everytime and these internet thug battles are not my style so i just went on reading instead of posting and if lyrical j claims still that i robbed him of pacquiaos i would like to see evidence of my signiture for the package i supposedly stole as recquired by usps and ups on over night shipping if he produces the document that shows my sig for the package then ill stay quite and allow myself to be harrassed but guess what there is no document showing my sig for said package caue that never happened its what ever i have nothing against the dude or any one on nt so lwts move on shall we

rick you getting the tans?

if not, you want to help me by getting a ticket from the raffle? lol

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

wink.gif

eyes.gif

well we were going to do a trade a pair of blk/pink yeezys for a pair of manny pacquiaos and i never recieved pacquiaos and he also did not recieve blk/pinks in turn he went crazy and put every where that i was a stealer and a liar and claimed i kept the mannys pacquiaos and robbed him while he got nothing but thats simply not truu

i never got anything and neither did he plain and simple but he made me hated around here so i just stoped posting cause i knew i would just get verbally harrassed everytime and these internet thug battles are not my style so i just went on reading instead of posting and if lyrical j claims still that i robbed him of pacquiaos i would like to see evidence of my signiture for the package i supposedly stole as recquired by usps and ups on over night shipping if he produces the document that shows my sig for the package then ill stay quite and allow myself to be harrassed but guess what there is no document showing my sig for said package caue that never happened its what ever i have nothing against the dude or any one on nt so lwts move on shall we

rick you getting the tans?

if not, you want to help me by getting a ticket from the raffle? lol
i dont think im getting them but sure what you need ?

I'm on VACA in Florida, can some put me on to a spot getting them down here (raffel or rape prices, don't matter).

Back
Top Bottom