Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

^^^ what I'm saying is why give them out now? If they're doing a raffle it should be whoever is there on launch. You're going to have ppl goingeveryday of the week or sending ppl there to get tickets. Fail in the making... I'm not #%!+!%% w/ NT this time around

hhahahaha^ Couple days away, hope eveyone saved their pennies, these raffles are setting ppl up for failure...that and the other half of ppl here waiting onNDC

youre kidding right?? ^^ even if sneakerheads dont want these, resellers do....youre screwed either way, go out and get yours, sitting behind the comp screenwill get you no where

anyone in ny camping if so hit me up to get a team going

hopefully i win in the raffle but ima camp either way to make sure i get a pair good luck to everyone

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

youre kidding right?? ^^ even if sneakerheads dont want these, resellers do....youre screwed either way, go out and get yours, sitting behind the comp screen will get you no where

Real Talk. And the raffle thing is a big FAIL
indifferent.gif
If you have to getwristband, then hope you number is picked
grin.gif

I attended the last two campouts and copped them, might as well finish it off!!! The experience is worth it..

Originally Posted by MoCityTwin2

I attended the last two campouts and copped them, might as well finish it off!!! The experience is worth it..

I am planning to camp out in houston and need some advice.. Wherever you are located, where did you camp out? and how early did you get there?

^Active athlete will have heavy security! Premium might be doing a raffle but I haven't not spoken to Jen about it call premium and see though.

Ok thanks for the reply man.. Premium is closed on sundays so I cant call, and I guess so is Active because I cant get through to them either. Which do youthink is the better option and when will I need to get there?

Active is a good place to camp really hood area just be aware..also they dont post sizes and price or how many thry have so ita gamble

PG will post information and how we will do the release on wed or so so stay alert and on your toes

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

dudes that is still asking questions about release have problems,,,this is the 3rd time around

Not everyone sits around on the computer all day WESLEY
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by kingk777

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

dudes that is still asking questions about release have problems,,,this is the 3rd time around

Not everyone sits around on the computer all day WESLEY
nerd.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
neither do i but cmon its been since like march...you aint gotta sit around on the computer all day for that...months to find out info

and do you know me
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Where's will and uncle sam??? (Binoculars)
I think Will moved away to live in the Bermuda Triangle, with the profit he made of the Pearls foams
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Sam is still around.

Back
Top Bottom