Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Where's will and uncle sam??? (Binoculars)

Will and Sam are still on their grind.
grin.gif

And Will is really networking this time around. So dont be suprise if the show up with all 3,000 pairs.
smokin.gif

Just looked at the pics on page 19 and they have settled it for me...PASS!
laugh.gif
I still wouldn't mind a pair of Zens or Blacks, but those tans are trash...I'll save any last ditch efforts that I had in mind and patiently wait for the True Blues and the Total Max Uptempos...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by djmatt

Originally Posted by MoCityTwin2

I attended the last two campouts and copped them, might as well finish it off!!! The experience is worth it..

I am planning to camp out in houston and need some advice.. Wherever you are located, where did you camp out? and how early did you get there?
campouts will probably start wednesday. lots of politics! whatever you do, campout and don't leave because it was a mess the last time forblk/pnks! you leave for awhile, your spot is gone! no exceptions!

yeah, i'm only coppin' the tans if they're for retail (which looks like i will be able to at a local spot, no camping, no lines, hopefully multiplepairs)...

just not that into them...

and i was told by a mod that will was banned...

apparently a few people from the yeezy threads were. my only question is do you get banned for life around here, or just temporarily (no i don't miss will,just curious)?

Originally Posted by jphonix

yeah, i'm only coppin' the tans if they're for retail (which looks like i will be able to at a local spot, no camping, no lines, hopefully multiple pairs)...

just not that into them...

and i was told by a mod that will was banned...

apparently a few people from the yeezy threads were. my only question is do you get banned for life around here, or just temporarily (no i don't miss will, just curious)?

Cant be true. Just got threw talking to him threw pm's very recently.
grin.gif

^if someone is banned, they can still recieve pms and reply to them
they just cant post anymore

Nike Has Really Brainwashed The Sneaker Community With This Shoe
laugh.gif
...... Ya'll Can't Really Think These Joints Are A Good LookingSneaker....Especially Not Something Worth $600+
indifferent.gif
............CAN YOU?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Nike Has Really Brainwashed The Sneaker Community With This Shoe
laugh.gif
...... Ya'll Can't Really Think These Joints Are A Good Looking Sneaker....Especially Not Something Worth $600+
indifferent.gif
............ CAN YOU?
eyes.gif

Speak 4 yourself bruh.
eyes.gif

As for the pm thing I didnt know that....
wink.gif

maybe you are right somuchsole2 but it doesn't matter. ugly, poor quality, bad cw, retroed too much, and so on. even after all that we have experienced assneakerheads, we still cop as we will this one. it just doesn't matter!

I actually like the shoe an always have since i saw them in 2008 when he wore dem during his performance. But I think most dudes are just buying them cuz theythink it will make them look cool to walk round with a shoe that celebrities are rocking an that are very limited. An i have been looking through the yeezythread since the the first one an i dont post much but i have yet to see someone besides a celeb or maybe one or two people rock da yeezys an not make theshoes look ugly. I mean dudes have on a hot shoes dat goes hard but a horrible outfit. If your gonna spend $225 after tax for a shoe or even more on a rapeprice please make sure u buy a decent outfit to go with them. It seems a lot of people are trying to dress like kanye or copy his swag an just flat out tryingto hard

^Considering Current Market Value, That's Probably A GREAT Deal On YourPart
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Phat4dr

I actually like the shoe an always have since i saw them in 2008 when he wore dem during his performance. But I think most dudes are just buying them cuz they think it will make them look cool to walk round with a shoe that celebrities are rocking an that are very limited. An i have been looking through the yeezy thread since the the first one an i dont post much but i have yet to see someone besides a celeb or maybe one or two people rock da yeezys an not make the shoes look ugly. I mean dudes have on a hot shoes dat goes hard but a horrible outfit. If your gonna spend $225 after tax for a shoe or even more on a rape price please make sure u buy a decent outfit to go with them. It seems a lot of people are trying to dress like kanye or copy his swag an just flat out trying to hard
It Doesn't Help Any That The Man Himself Has Ventured Into These Waters As Far As Style Goes......

.... Don't Get Me Wrong, Kanye Is THAT DUDE (When He Wants To Be)..... But Come On Now!.....Dude's Tryin Too Hard Himself To Be "Different"
eyes.gif
.... WhatEver Happened To The Polo Wearin', LV Backpack Toatin' Ye...

"Mayonaise Colored Benz I Push Miracle Whips"

the dude in the green jacket and leopard (or cheetah, whatever it is) print pants trips me out man... wow...

ol' boy looks like peter pan...
laugh.gif

just... wow...

Kanye went from polos to japanese/streetwear to louis vuitton

it's all about growing up. IT happens.

He's still the same dude to me

and zens for 400 is a steal? Don't they go for that much now?

Zens are goign for 400 at the moment cuz the hype for those shoes died out cuz now if u want to sell them for more u need to either hope that someone on ebayis willing to pay that much or you have a person that wants em willing to pay top dollar for those kicks who doesn't have them yet (which is highlyunlikely)

Originally Posted by GSL10019

Zens are goign for 400 at the moment cuz the hype for those shoes died out cuz now if u want to sell them for more u need to either hope that someone on ebay is willing to pay that much or you have a person that wants em willing to pay top dollar for those kicks who doesn't have them yet (which is highly unlikely)

Wrong. These are still going for 500 to 600. So to get them for 400 its a steal.

My buddy is offering to sell his slightly used Pink Yeezys for $375. No scuffs, the sole is dirty, and little creasing. Is $375 worth it?

Back
Top Bottom