Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

OMG

I was unaware that FAKES were being made this far in.

3p53o63l0ZZZZZZZZZ96be1a47d94d3cd11ca.jpg

3n73k03obZZZZZZZZZ96bc674629747191df1.jpg

3mf3pc3lbZZZZZZZZZ96bf62cb82da33513d0.jpg

Fakes = Gross.

DO NOT QUOTE PICS.

big ups to kidcudahy with the info on the half cents. NDC still gottem up but are mostly gone. 7, 7.5, 15 is whats left.

Originally Posted by snearkearcollector

i need all 3 color in sz 8 ... i need a pair so bad i got the last color sz 9.5 x 2 let me know i can trade if you guys wants
All size 8
tongue.gif

2uynp84.jpg

That event looked so dope
pimp.gif

I have a post from the first word of the KW LV's predicting fakes running rampant... You can't make something that *** simple for ~$1000 and not thinkit's going to get grinded into fake stardom. These will get played out faster than the clear AF1. The only good news is that they are not well known in thehood... not yet.

yes but only with the zens my tans were perfect..maybe it happened with the zens cuz its a size 14 which is not my size and kills my trifecta hopes

how do i recharge my yeezzys so they can glow more? can anyone help me out... any tips would be greatly appreciated...thanx

^ Just put them up real close to a bright light. Do that for a couple of minutes, andyou'll be straight.

No problem.

Word to the wise:

Maybe it's not so smart to sell info regarding release times. It's about to get interesting . . .

<cues MJ popcorn gif>

Originally Posted by spacej23

No problem.

Word to the wise:

Maybe it's not so smart to sell info regarding release times. It's about to get interesting . . .

<cues MJ popcorn gif>

why, what happened?

Back
Top Bottom