Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by SuperDuperCudi

Originally Posted by Rub Da Cube

how do i recharge my yeezzys so they can glow more? can anyone help me out... any tips would be greatly appreciated...thanx

How old are you?
indifferent.gif

superduper i dont follow. gotta try that on mine, its frustrating when i pop them open for a look and turn the light off and dont get much glow

Originally Posted by spacej23

No problem.

Word to the wise:

Maybe it's not so smart to sell info regarding release times. It's about to get interesting . . .

<cues MJ popcorn gif>

nerd.gif

Did something happen to the "Self Proclaimed" Deity?

300-posters.jpg

Originally Posted by DaFittedKing

got a pair of 12 off the bay for 476..
mad.gif
pimp.gif
Atleast you got a size 12....... It seems everyone wanted to trade sizes when the Zen Greys dropped, now everyone just wants tosell their Nets.

But I'm not going to give up! The Nets are my favorite!

okay, enough smoke and mirrors talk. are you insinuating that someone is getting banned because the sold the release time info for NDC, or that Nike themselvesis coming down on someone?

There are couple of size 9.5 just end under 500, 455 to be exact. I like the Tan, but people just aren't willing to drop big bucks on them unlike the Blackand the Zen. I knew they will be the easiest to get and the cheapest among all three CW.

Originally Posted by joeman1515

how do i recharge my yeezzys so they can glow more? can anyone help me out... any tips would be greatly appreciated...thanx

How old are you?
indifferent.gif

superduper i dont follow. gotta try that on mine, its frustrating when i pop them open for a look and turn the light off and dont get much glow

He sounds like he's 8 years old.

And how don't you know how glow in the dark works?

Originally Posted by doyung9

okay, enough smoke and mirrors talk. are you insinuating that someone is getting banned because the sold the release time info for NDC, or that Nike themselves is coming down on someone?

23m7tjd.jpg

Originally Posted by kevineg6

There are couple of size 9.5 just end under 500, 455 to be exact. I like the Tan, but people just aren't willing to drop big bucks on them unlike the Black and the Zen. I knew they will be the easiest to get and the cheapest among all three CW.

cats are still watching ndc. no shomo.

Originally Posted by joeman1515

How old are you?
indifferent.gif

He sounds like he's 8 years old.

And how don't you know how glow in the dark works?

may be the batteries runs out need to replace with new AAA. LOL

Originally Posted by Jekih

Originally Posted by kevineg6

There are couple of size 9.5 just end under 500, 455 to be exact. I like the Tan, but people just aren't willing to drop big bucks on them unlike the Black and the Zen. I knew they will be the easiest to get and the cheapest among all three CW.

cats are still watching ndc. no shomo.
laugh.gif
cats is stupid

tell me if i'm being drastic, but i'm pretty sure i'm going to unload a decent amount of my SB's to get all 3 pairs of these.. is it hype? idon't know. but i do know that i want all 3 yeezys, *to wear*!

Originally Posted by Juice8732

tell me if i'm being drastic, but i'm pretty sure i'm going to unload a decent amount of my SB's to get all 3 pairs of these.. is it hype? i don't know. but i do know that i want all 3 yeezys, *to wear*!

u might as well cause 90% of SBs are wack anyway lol

^ that they are man... just starting to see that.. of course, i'll keep most of my heaters, but all that gr shh, and doubles is outta here..

Back
Top Bottom