Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by Juice8732

^ that they are man... just starting to see that.. of course, i'll keep most of my heaters, but all that gr shh, and doubles is outta here..

Maybe a little to late....

Originally Posted by sdnick

You got a link? Showin' OOS. Good job gettin your 12.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

im just joking

sup.. Anyone from NT cop that size 10 from Craigslist that i posted from? he told me he let them go for 350. hope that was one of the nt guys!! dont inquireabout it now, they're longgggg gone. thanks

just paid 536 for a sz 10 yeezys on ebay... can't wait to get them...it was only 536 cause of damn cali tax but i hope they're worth every single damnpenny

Originally Posted by AirZ23

Originally Posted by SuperDuperCudi

Originally Posted by joeman1515

Originally Posted by Rub Da Cube

how do i recharge my yeezzys so they can glow more? can anyone help me out... any tips would be greatly appreciated...thanx

How old are you?
indifferent.gif

superduper i dont follow. gotta try that on mine, its frustrating when i pop them open for a look and turn the light off and dont get much glow

He sounds like he's 8 years old.

And how don't you know how glow in the dark works?

may be the batteries runs out need to replace with new AAA. LOL

Either he's one of those morons who thinks it's funny to play stupid or he IS that STUPID. Somebody ban that fool and cough up the Yeezys. You CLEARLYaren't worthy to own a pair.

Originally Posted by TheSoulPhysician

Either he's one of those morons who thinks it's funny to play stupid or he IS that STUPID. Somebody ban that fool and cough up the Yeezys. You CLEARLY aren't worthy to own a pair.
smh.gif

seasoned%20salt.jpg

Why is he not "worthy"?

He asked a question, even though it might be "stupid, what is this community for?

how do i recharge my yeezzys so they can glow more? can anyone help me out... any tips would be greatly appreciated...thanx

How old are you?

i guess i have to between the ages 2-8 years of age to know stupid sh*t like that.... it dont matter how old i am. i made a simple question and who cares..dude was cool enough to answer me shout to him and gtek for schooling me on how it works.

How old are you?

i guess i have to between the ages 2-8 years of age to know stupid sh*t like that.... it dont matter how old i am. i made a simple question and who cares.. dude was cool enough to answer me shout to him and gtek for schooling me on how it works.

i think you did know, because you said "to make them glow MORE"

lol this thread is ridiculous

Since it's over, when are we locking this?

Back
Top Bottom