Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

laugh.gif
at GTEK's sig. Every time I see it, the price changes. Like astock market ticker reflecting change in value.

Originally Posted by Rub Da Cube

Originally Posted by SuperDuperCudi

Originally Posted by Rub Da Cube

how do i recharge my yeezzys so they can glow more? can anyone help me out... any tips would be greatly appreciated...thanx

How old are you?

i guess i have to between the ages 2-8 years of age to know stupid sh*t like that.... it dont matter how old i am. i made a simple question and who cares.. dude was cool enough to answer me shout to him and gtek for schooling me on how it works.

but are you really going to stop and "recharge" them while wearing them?

if so you are a fool

Originally Posted by subtrax

just thought i'd share my set...
DSC00654.JPG
DSC00650.JPG

hmm.. so what's next ???
grin.gif

Didnt see as many Yeezy's as i thought I would lastnite...Got a couple of those books also. ha

Originally Posted by WISHEZZ

Originally Posted by subtrax

just thought i'd share my set...
DSC00654.JPG
DSC00650.JPG

hmm.. so what's next ???
grin.gif

Didnt see as many Yeezy's as i thought I would lastnite...Got a couple of those books also. ha
Wouldnt mind reading that.

A Nike rep just directed me to where I could get all 3 colorways for retail!
eek.gif

I called those places with the quickness just to be told it was an error in the system.
tired.gif

FML

no reason to lock the thread.

i still look forward to pix of the shoes and how people are rockin' 'em, and more info on this alleged drop later this year...

i completed the trilogy today (big shouts out to balla!). just gotta get one more pair of tans and i'll have 2 of each colorway.

i'm taking a new pic of my girl with the yeezys this weekend, might throw some other classics from my collection in the mix too... niketalk will see itfirst!

oh, and sig check 1-2-1-2...

Originally Posted by jphonix

no reason to lock the thread.

i still look forward to pix of the shoes and how people are rockin' 'em, and more info on this alleged drop later this year...

i'm taking a new pic of my girl with the yeezys this weekend, might throw some other classics from my collection in the mix too... niketalk will see it first!

oh, and sig check 1-2-1-2...
People need to start getting warned/banned for the sig checks, I don't see a difference then doing that and saying "size 10 available PMme".

As for pix of the collections and people wearing them, there is something called the sneaker showcase forum buddy.

I have some video of the concert last night
smile.gif
im gonna load it later today or tomorrow.... ill post it on here for you beasts...
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom