smh.gif

url

C'mon guys ...
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by victoryballer

Still Yeezyless

10, 10.5, or 11
nerd.gif
Concrete will be selling ALL 3 COLORWAYS on the 4th of July...1st come, 1st serve....they are located in the Netherlands, so all my NTers in thatarea STAND UP!!!

[emoji]169[/emoji] Concrete, The Netherlands 2008.
www.concrete.nl | DH: 070-4273042 |A'dam: 020-6252225 |E: [email protected]

Originally Posted by chanjohn01

Still Yeezyless

10, 10.5, or 11
nerd.gif
Concrete will be selling ALL 3 COLORWAYS on the 4th of July...1st come, 1st serve....they are located in the Netherlands, so all my NTers in that area STAND UP!!!

I'm part Dutch.....does that count?
laugh.gif

EDIT: They will be selling them for 230 euros, about $318.43

Originally Posted by chanjohn01

Still Yeezyless

10, 10.5, or 11
nerd.gif
Concrete will be selling ALL 3 COLORWAYS on the 4th of July...1st come, 1st serve....they are located in the Netherlands, so all my NTers in that area STAND UP!!!

I'm part Dutch.....does that count?
laugh.gif

EDIT: They will be selling them for 230 euros, about $318.43
Shonuff, just calculated that myself
smile.gif

I emailed them to see if they are going to post any online....seriously doubt it though

After performing wear test on all three colors, here are my ratings:

Durability:
1. Net
2. Zen Grey
3. Black Pink

MOST EYE CATCHING APPEAL:

TIE BETWEEN NETS=BLACK PINK
Zen Grey

OVERALL FAVORITE: NETS!!!!

OVERHYPED: BLACK PINKS

MOST SLEPT ON: ZEN GREY

I will get a second pair of the Black/Pinks simply for DS purposes.....they crease like crazy, and I usually dont crease any of my shoes AT ALL....

NETS WILL GO UP IN PRICE IN THE NEAR FUTURE........DONT SLEEP!! RESELLERS BROUGHT THE VALUE DOWN DUE TO OVER-FLOODING THE EBAY MARKET....

Originally Posted by MoCityTwin2

After performing wear test on all three colors, here are my ratings:

Durability:
1. Net
2. Zen Grey
3. Black Pink

MOST EYE CATCHING APPEAL:

TIE BETWEEN NETS=BLACK PINK
Zen Grey

OVERALL FAVORITE: NETS!!!!

OVERHYPED: BLACK PINKS

MOST SLEPT ON: ZEN GREY

I will get a second pair of the Black/Pinks simply for DS purposes.....they crease like crazy, and I usually dont crease any of my shoes AT ALL....

NETS WILL GO UP IN PRICE IN THE NEAR FUTURE........DONT SLEEP!! RESELLERS BROUGHT THE VALUE DOWN DUE TO OVER-FLOODING THE EBAY MARKET....

Guy with this post.
You have earned my respect!
happy.gif

Thats the most truth a guy with 3 posts have ever spoken.

not necessarily. the other 2 releases also "over-flooded the ebay market" and those still fetched $600-$800, so the nets being low inresale value has nothing to do with that. it's as simple as people don't want the product. what happens when there's no demand for a product,sellers are forced to sell at lower prices, thus, the net/net yeezy. simple economics. well, that's just my .02 cents.

personally, i think people are sleeing crazy on the net/net, it's a damn good colorway. pics don't do it justice.

Anyone in the Netherlands that can pick me up a sz10 in the black/pinks or the zens from concrete, pm me asap!!

In my opinion, the only reason the first two colorways sold at a higher price was because of pure hype, and there were only 2 colorways....now, with the thirdcolorway, there were many people with high hopes of reselling them, and people spent high dollars on the first two releases, leaving them broke...once thisfirst batch of net yeezys sell off on eBay, the people who bought them will either keep them or sell them later for a higher price than they paidlater....either way, nets will be on the rise.... Oh yeah, the nets are in high demand, but it's a recession, and gas is going up.....so expect a lot ofshoes to drop on price this time of year
Originally Posted by modernart

not necessarily. the other 2 releases also "over-flooded the ebay market" and those still fetched $600-$800, so the nets being low in resale value has nothing to do with that. it's as simple as people don't want the product. what happens when there's no demand for a product, sellers are forced to sell at lower prices, thus, the net/net yeezy. simple economics. well, that's just my .02 cents.

personally, i think people are sleeing crazy on the net/net, it's a damn good colorway. pics don't do it justice.

Back
Top Bottom