Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

hey just wondering if you guys noticed that almost all the black and pinks on ebay have dried up....at least in sz 12...i just searched and could only findlike 3 available.

Originally Posted by avtxgrd

hey just wondering if you guys noticed that almost all the black and pinks on ebay have dried up....at least in sz 12...i just searched and could only find like 3 available.
That goes for most sizes, there's only a few 8.5's floating on the bay and they're all charging at least $800.

Im kinda thinking hype for this shoe is kinda dying down...anyone else with me on this?

Cause they have been released.
laugh.gif
what kind of comment is that?
laugh.gif

Im kinda thinking hype for this shoe is kinda dying down...anyone else with me on this?

Yeah because all of the pairs are starting to circulate to the people that really wanted them for the pure love of the shoe not reselling.

I'll say this at least, avtxgrd, that price for the Black/Pink sz 12 isn't terrible.

I pointed out the lack of Black/Pinks on eBay in an 11, but there are next to no Zens left either...fortunately I got Zens when they came out, but the hunt forBlack/Pinks is leading into uncomfortably high price ranges...

I said when I first saw pics that the Tans were the weakest, but they are my favorite color now that I have seen them all in person.

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

anybody got blk/pinks for sale pm me.

someone ban this clown... all he does is come in this thread to say stuff like this... has absolutely no respect for the rules...

smh.gif

Zens and Blacks/Pinks are getting really hard to find now. Especially in good sizes.

I wonder how rare is a sz 7???? ummm....

^ Size 7 is rare but I don't know many kids who's mommy and daddy are willing to buy them Yeezys. All the colors in general will be hard to find in 6months from now.

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

^ Size 7 is rare but I don't know many kids who's mommy and daddy are willing to buy them Yeezys. All the colors in general will be hard to find in 6 months from now.

Basically impossible. Glad I doubled up.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

I finally let go of my Black/Pinks.

It hurt me a little on the inside.
frown.gif

I feel you... but at the end of the day they are just rubber and leather...

Originally Posted by GTEK

frown.gif
What size and how much?
Size 9 and $635 shipped to spacej23.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

frown.gif
I feel you... but at the end of the day they are just rubber and leather...
That's deep.

Back
Top Bottom