Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by avtxgrd

hey guys, quick question...thinking about doing a trade with another NTer for black and pink for tan +cash...only question is - how much cash do you guys think should be put on top of the tans to make this trade a fair one? thoughtss?? thansk guys.
If you payed retail for your tan's I would say put like $150-$200 on top.
How is this fair? How are all three pairs not equal? I think if Kanye never rocked those black and pinks Yeezy's in that Keri Hilson video, itwould be a level playing field for all three colorways..... But let me defend my position. I'm not into sneakers like that anymore (only high-end), to bespending resell values on the other two pairs even though I did for these Tans. I copped because I always liked these from the beginning when he first wore em,and I couldn't be left in the cold me being the biggest Mr.West fan. I knew I wouldn't wear the other two colorways as much, so I chose to leave themalone. But when does a colorway constitute a higher price? I can understand with Jordan's and the original colorways and models people pay more for becausethats what he played in, but these? These Yeezy's all released in a consecutive three month period... Is it the shear colorway that drives up the price orhype? I see if Kanye clearly publicly said these are his favorite colorway of all time and now people are cramming to get them, but thats not the case. I askedfor help to get the Tans for retail in the begining, but I saw that was not going to happen. I knew I wanted them so I took the L and paid like most people didtoo. This is not a vent or anger towards anyone becuase I couldn't get all three pairs for retail so don't take it as that. I respect all the peoplelike Gtek, Searchin4js, Jphonix, Charmcity, Kidcudahy,Krispacinla, SneakerPimp and others who were able to get multiple pairs of each colorway. But years downthe line if they release more colorways and the market if satisfied for these sneakers, how can we constitue a price difference between these first three pairsif they are all of equal quality and availibility?

Originally Posted by TheKid973

hey guys, quick question...thinking about doing a trade with another NTer for black and pink for tan +cash...only question is - how much cash do you guys think should be put on top of the tans to make this trade a fair one? thoughtss?? thansk guys.
How is this fair? How are all three pairs not equal? I think if Kanye never rocked those black and pinks Yeezy's in that Keri Hilson video, it would be a level playing field for all three colorways..... But let me defend my position. I'm not into sneakers like that anymore (only high-end), to be spending resell values on the other two pairs even though I did for these Tans. I copped because I always liked these from the beginning when he first wore em, and I couldn't be left in the cold me being the biggest Mr.West fan. I knew I wouldn't wear the other two colorways as much, so I chose to leave them alone. But when does a colorway constitute a higher price? I can understand with Jordan's and the original colorways and models people pay more for because thats what he played in, but these? These Yeezy's all released in a consecutive three month period... Is it the shear colorway that drives up the price or hype? I see if Kanye clearly publicly said these are his favorite colorway of all time and now people are cramming to get them, but thats not the case. I asked for help to get the Tans for retail in the begining, but I saw that was not going to happen. I knew I wanted them so I took the L and paid like most people did too. This is not a vent or anger towards anyone becuase I couldn't get all three pairs for retail so don't take it as that. I respect all the people like Gtek, Searchin4js, Jphonix, Charmcity, Kidcudahy,Krispacinla, SneakerPimp and others who were able to get multiple pairs of each colorway. But years down the line if they release more colorways and the market if satisfied for these sneakers, how can we constitue a price difference between these first three pairs if they are all of equal quality and availibility?
simply put, they tans are the least coveted and the black and pinks are by far the most sought after colorway....it has nothing to do with whetheror not he wore them in a video. He didnt wear the zens in any video and they are favored over the tans by many people. So basically the difference in value isdue to the higher demand for the black/pinks when compared to the tans.

Originally Posted by TheKid973

How is this fair? How are all three pairs not equal? I think if Kanye never rocked those black and pinks Yeezy's in that Keri Hilson video, it would be a level playing field for all three colorways..... But let me defend my position. I'm not into sneakers like that anymore (only high-end), to be spending resell values on the other two pairs even though I did for these Tans. I copped because I always liked these from the beginning when he first wore em, and I couldn't be left in the cold me being the biggest Mr.West fan. I knew I wouldn't wear the other two colorways as much, so I chose to leave them alone. But when does a colorway constitute a higher price? I can understand with Jordan's and the original colorways and models people pay more for because thats what he played in, but these? These Yeezy's all released in a consecutive three month period... Is it the shear colorway that drives up the price or hype? I see if Kanye clearly publicly said these are his favorite colorway of all time and now people are cramming to get them, but thats not the case. I asked for help to get the Tans for retail in the begining, but I saw that was not going to happen. I knew I wanted them so I took the L and paid like most people did too. This is not a vent or anger towards anyone becuase I couldn't get all three pairs for retail so don't take it as that. I respect all the people like Gtek, Searchin4js, Jphonix, Charmcity, Kidcudahy,Krispacinla, SneakerPimp and others who were able to get multiple pairs of each colorway. But years down the line if they release more colorways and the market if satisfied for these sneakers, how can we constitue a price difference between these first three pairs if they are all of equal quality and availibility?
simply put, they tans are the least coveted and the black and pinks are by far the most sought after colorway....it has nothing to do with whether or not he wore them in a video. He didnt wear the zens in any video and they are favored over the tans by many people. So basically the difference in value is due to the higher demand for the black/pinks when compared to the tans.

CORRECTION: HE WORE THE ZENS IN HIS THANK YOU VIDEO TO EVERYONE THAT BOUGHT THE FIRST CW.

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by jeff3424

one more thing can u stop being a Kanye stan??? lol
smh.gif

url

C'mon guys ...
embarassed.gif

I'm not salty.......the shoes are dope, plus he got the mcfly hyperdunks which might be my favorite shoe.......but the poster and the kanye bear are alittle OD

The tans are only down in price because they just came out and the availability is high...simple economics...if they had released first, they would be morepopular than the Zens because they would have dried up by now and there would be tons of Zens...the Zens were selling for these same prices when they dropped.

Kingz, man, you are struggling... hard. settle down..

edit:
Originally Posted by MrWavez

mad.gif
cuz i dont have 800 to blow on the blinks
ohwell.gif

The last sz 9.5 Black/Pink auction, that I looked at a few days ago, went for 585 with free shipping... DS, of course..i thought that was pretty decent.

Originally Posted by Juice8732

Kingz, man, you are struggling... hard. settle down..

edit:
Originally Posted by MrWavez

mad.gif
cuz i dont have 800 to blow on the blinks
ohwell.gif

The last sz 9.5 Black/Pink auction, that I looked at a few days ago, went for 585 with free shipping... DS, of course.. i thought that was pretty decent.
eek.gif

damn...i need to get up on a job ASAP...
i need those in my life
frown.gif

dont know if you guys remembered that i had that long convo with the ndc rep via chat.. NDC called today and apologized with a 10 dollar gift card
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

black and pink =grey zen > tanz well 0 out of 3 for me still cant afford paying resell prices. Need to pay my Tuition bill next month. Oh well.

So what do you think about the GR of yeezy coming up?
frown.gif
And without the GITD SOLES
frown.gif
Just have to seeeeeee
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

still have my deadstock black/pink air yeezys in size 8.5

2zzt6ds.jpg

im loving the blunt on the shoe box. "the best things are green, or black and pink. lol"

Originally Posted by wmbc

So what do you think about the GR of yeezy coming up?
frown.gif
And without the GITD SOLES
frown.gif
Just have to seeeeeee
nerd.gif

So is this true y'all, or just rumors?? I like the idea of the GRs not have'n the GITD sole- make the first three have more value/special/limited-whatever I still think they should make GRs so errbody can get a pair-that might slow down the fakes that people are out here rockin like they got them fromKanye himself..LOL

Someone PSd a McFly colorway- that would be tight
Or all black premium leather/perferated leather with a ice grey bottom
And a solid strap. Or yeezy print strap
Remember the 1st yeezys Kanye had on? That pic of him on 1 knee- those should release

Out of curiosity what if Jordan Brand would of put this shoe out and said it was some weird fusion. Most of the people in this thread would hate it.

Originally Posted by cannon

Do the yeezys fit big because im about to get a pair. i wear foams most of the time and i wear 10.5 to 11s in the foams now im wondering what size yeezy should get some help please thanks

IF YOU WEAR A 10.5 GET THE YEEZYS A 10... IM A 8.5 BUT MY YEEZYS IN8.5 ARE HUGE....... THEY FIT LIKE A 9 ALMOST

I just scooped 3 more pairs of Tan Yeezys 9.5, 11.5, 12 from a store in my neighborhood that got em yesterday...

Back
Top Bottom