Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

DAMN DUDE THE OBESE GUY WAS THERE FOR PEARLS AND HE DIDNT GET HIS SIZE AND I KNOW THE TWO ASIAN DUDES!! We were at the dxc together having a makeshift table.

sorry to hear about that. im not even on crap like that. its diff if the shoes would have come out that day.... but those guys never know if THEY are gonna be late from now-friday. and if they are no ones gonna get their back. u have to make friends and network!!
I know, I only have one more shot at getting these. Hopefully that store pulls through and doesn't do a raffle or auction.
If they do, I'm $*+* out of luck.
ohwell.gif

This is sad..

Auctions and raffles for a wack pair of sneakers..what has the sneaker world come to..

its ridiculous at how the stores can jack the price up on these even when they are supposed to sell them at retail

WOW I SEE NO ONE PAYING RETAIL FOR THESE RAFFLES AUCTTIONS CRAZYNESS BEST TO ROB A BANK AND MAKE TO AN AUCTTION THESE WILL HIT $1000 EASY
AND ITS NOT THE BEST CW
THATS THE DALEY TAX.....

Originally Posted by Sourkush

WOW I SEE NO ONE PAYING RETAIL FOR THESE RAFFLES AUCTTIONS CRAZYNESS BEST TO ROB A BANK AND MAKE TO AN AUCTTION THESE WILL HIT $1000 EASY
AND ITS NOT THE BEST CW
THATS THE DALEY TAX.....

you are a moron

Originally Posted by joeman1515

AND ITS NOT THE BEST CW
THATS THE DALEY TAX.....

you are a moron

AND I SEE YOUR A ROCKET SCIENTIST THANKS GENIUS

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

ok everybody i can get ONE pair of these yeezys for someone but its going to cost you 580,let me know before 8 tonight!!

I suggest editing your post. no buying/selling allowed in the thread.

and sourkush...no way. never $1,000. I'd say $600-650 tops.And that's ABSOLUTE tops....

FOR NY KICK COLLECTORS
DAVES QUALITY MEAT WANTS $500
ALIFE HAS NO IDEA WAT THEY WANNA CHARGE
NIKE SPORTSWEAR IS DOING THE RAFFLE AGAIN
AND HOHNY AND NIKETOWN NY.... JUS WISHIN U GOOD LUCK

ok everybody i can get ONE pair of these yeezys for someone but its going to cost you 580,let me know before 8 tonight!!

and sourkush...no way. never $1,000. I'd say $600-650 tops.And that's ABSOLUTE tops....

i don't know these are the place's that would let you line up and now there doing stright aucttions sound's like they really want to cash in on thelast cw of yeezys which is just as bad as the reseller's just curious to see what they start at and end at GOOD LUCK TO EVERY ONE WHO REALLY WNATS EM INCHI

Thank God...my boy just called me from overseas...they got all the Yeezy's in all colorways...

He gonna send me a set(s) pretty soon.

I only really want the black and pinks.

I can't wait!
glasses.gif

At least I don't have to make that 3 hour drive...

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Thank God...my boy just called me from overseas...they got all the Yeezy's in all colorways...

I can't wait!
glasses.gif

Thank for letting us know. When you have some USEFUL information, Let us know as well
wink.gif

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

I can't wait!
glasses.gif

Thank for letting us know. When you have some USEFUL information, Let us know as well
wink.gif

lol my bad...I'm just waiting for him to get the details to me tomorrow, but I may be able to organize a pair for someone on here (the reason I mentionedit)...but we'll see about that when the details come through.

Originally Posted by joeman1515

AND ITS NOT THE BEST CW
THATS THE DALEY TAX.....

you are a moron

roll.gif

i don't know these are the place's that would let you line up and now there doing stright aucttions sound's like they really want to cash in on the last cw of yeezys which is just as bad as the reseller's just curious to see what they start at and end at GOOD LUCK TO EVERY ONE WHO REALLY WNATS EM IN CHI

Thanks I need it! I got somebody in line for me at HOH until Wednesday night when i can be there full time. I got work to handle and wasn't expecting aweek long camp out. I keep stopping by to check up on things.

I don't have a problem with re-sellers on a limited releases but I do have a problem when the actual STORE that has them is charging re-seller prices. Theymust be buying them all and putting the extra money they charge the public in their own damn pockets and that's shady. I don't even give stores likethat my business

Originally Posted by FLIIGUY

FOR NY KICK COLLECTORS

nothing new, and please stop yelling

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

I'm out,
I went to HOH Chicago today to stand eight in line with my ticket.
But, I was 20 minute's late. They made me go to the back of the line only because three !@@$+ didn't agree with letting me stay in my spot.
I was so @++!!@ heated
mad.gif
, I couldn't stay there, If I would of stayed I would of went to jail.

Wow! They kicked you out?! I can understand if it was the day of but not like 4 days before. Those dudes in the back have been talkin lots of smack. Everybodyelse is real cool though. I was there today making sure my spot holder showed up. I left for work minutes after you got there. It was fine with the rest of usthat you showed up but I was like "Just don't let this happen again" lol! I feel for ya.

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by FLIIGUY

FOR NY KICK COLLECTORS

nothing new, and please stop yelling
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

I'm out,
I went to HOH Chicago today to stand eight in line with my ticket.
But, I was 20 minute's late. They made me go to the back of the line only because three !@@$+ didn't agree with letting me stay in my spot.
I was so @++!!@ heated
mad.gif
, I couldn't stay there, If I would of stayed I would of went to jail.

LOL. What if Kanye would have walked by?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom