Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by TheSoulPhysician

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by irishbaz

Originally Posted by jphonix

Originally Posted by irishbaz

Fact is there is nothing to back up these shoes other than hype, they ant made of any special materials and they ant made in italy!
you obviously haven't seen or felt a pair of zens in real life...

fact is, you don't like the shoe (or maybe you do, but you can't get it, so you're just hating on it), and you're goin' extra hard trying to tell people who do like it why it's wack, even if it means stating straight up BS (and you're probably extra mad how much hype this shoe has gotten, and wanna chalk it all up to kanye's name on it and how limited they are, which i admit, sure that has something to do with it, especially for the hypebeasts, but certainly not everything, tons of people really like the shoe itself)...

veteran shoe collectors have been quoted as saying these are the nicest quality nikes they've seen in years, if not ever.

style wise they're flashy, whether you like them or not, they turn heads... i was wearing my zens the other night for the first time and some random dude, who obviously had nowhere near the style of a shoe collector, just a normal dude, stopped me and told me how nice my shoes were and how they reminded him on the shoes marty mcfly wore in back to the future 2...

tons of people genuinely love this shoe and the way it looks. take the artist affiliation and exclusiveness away and i'd still love the look of this shoe. so F outta here with your lil' quest to tear down this shoe in here... trying to compare this shoe to some g-unit kicks, LOL @ you... none of us care what you think... great, we get it, you claim you don't like the shoe. do you think you're gonna change the minds of those that do?!?

There ant no way im salty over a pair of kicks, I don't dislike these shoes were did it say I did? I have no problem with Kids making pocket money on theses shoes either.

My point was if they are so in demand why don't Nike just put them on general release?? I mean the way people are all over these why not get GM to start producing them and turn around the auto industry.

Kayne is already talking about a Yeezy 2 in the making.
I dont see why they would rush to GR when the next Cash Cow is already in the making.
Also maybe Kanye has something to do with the quanitity of the shoe. Prob made it clear before he even signed he only wanted 3,000
of each colorway.
And like I said before. The number of colorways you could put this shoe in is very few to none.

Well didn't he say in the Complex interview that he wanted 30,000 pairs released? But Nike wanted 3,000 total for all three? They came to an agreement on 9,000 total.

No. Kanye wanted more than 9,000. Nike originally wanted to just release them on eBay...well, we can only imagine what those prices were going to be.
sick.gif

This definitely was out of Kanye's control. Ye's only control was just the shoe itself, actually I take that back. Nike made him change the sole of theshoe cause Ye originally wanted a different mold that lights up. I don't think Ye had any control at all.
tired.gif
laugh.gif

breaking-news.gif

THIS JUST IN

ST ALFREDS ANNOUNCED NO LINE UPS AND TO CHECK THE WEBSITE ON THURSDAY

STA WILL MOST LIKELY ALSO BE DOING A RAFFLE.

Back to your regularly scheduled Yeezy Bickering....

STA is playing games. Keep saying check the website?. They should just be honest & say raffle/auction or whatever.
Mike what time is the raffle @ Leaders & are the tix 25$ again

great info blackiceblaze. I for one need as much information on each store as possible. such as when raffles start price of tix etc.. Im trying to make it downand dont want to come up empty handed after a 4 and a half drive there. then still have to make the drive back home!

DISREGARD EVERYTHING I JUST SAID ABOUT LEADERS.

THERE WILL ONLY BE AN AUCTION. I JUST GOT ANOTHER CALL SAYING THERE IS NO RAFFLE.

FOR THOSE TROLLING OR WHO ARE CONFUSED, LET ME CLEAR THINGS UP.

LEADERS- AUCTION.

ST ALFRED- PROBABLY RAFFLE.

CHECK BOTH WEBSITES ON THURSDAY FOR FULL DETAILS

As of now, there WON'T be a raffle atLeaders. Only an auction. This could change though, so stay tuned . . .

thank you sir. things are hectic right now.

i think i may have to kill some one for their tan yeezys. SMH.

roll.gif

You're welcome. Calm down, man. You know you'll get them some how. SouthCarolina on the other hand has no spots to rely on.
frown.gif

I'm out,
I went to HOH Chicago today to stand eight in line with my ticket.
But, I was 20 minute's late. They made me go to the back of the line only because three !@@$+ didn't agree with letting me stay in my spot.
I was so @++!!@ heated
mad.gif
, I couldn't stay there, If I would of stayedI would of went to jail.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

I'm out,
But, I was 20 minute's late. They made me go to the back of the line only because three !@@$+ didn't agree with letting me stay in my spot.
I was so @++!!@ heated
mad.gif
, I couldn't stay there, If I would of stayed I would of went to jail.
who were they. im curious. i went yesterday. which guys were they? what spots?

Auctions and raffles and Yeezys, OH MY!

indifferent.gif

When puberty and sneakers collided, the downfall of Nike began.....

Coincidence?

I think not....

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

I'm out,
I was so @++!!@ heated
mad.gif

the two typical asian heads that were last in line, and this obese white dude who was number 9 in line.

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

I'm out,
I was so @++!!@ heated
mad.gif

word, help the homie out.....sounds like you need some muscle out there

I'm out,
I was so @++!!@ heated
mad.gif

DAMN DUDE THE OBESE GUY WAS THERE FOR PEARLS AND HE DIDNT GET HIS SIZE AND I KNOW THE TWO ASIAN DUDES!! We were at the dxc together having a makeshift table.

sorry to hear about that. im not even on crap like that. its diff if the shoes would have come out that day.... but those guys never know if THEY are gonna belate from now-friday. and if they are no ones gonna get their back. u have to make friends and network!!

Back
Top Bottom