Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

^just look 4 me Ill b rollin through 34th in the all black H3t tryin to get my RAFFLE on

YEA AWSOME

I want that damn shirt, GTEK.
mad.gif

Congrats, though.

Originally Posted by TheKid973

Terry Kennedy was 100% right. He was talking about the amount of shoes released and sold, not the actual shoes. If he would of said he won if both shoes were under the same circumstances then he would of been out of his mind. No response Enrique or Crumbs please.

?

Originally Posted by AlbanyDom

^just look 4 me Ill b rollin through 34th in the all black H3t tryin to get my RAFFLE on

YEA AWSOME

laugh.gif
no hate that made me chuckle though...exactly where on 34th are yougoing to try to get your raffle on?
nerd.gif
as far as i know ...0 raffles heldon 34th perhaps u want to head ~ 10 blocks up for some raffles...

TK's are crack and hellla comfortable than alotta of the shoes ive worn
anyway i plan on getting tan yeezy's also
i like both

Until I got the Zens, and Blk&Pinks I was losing sleep., but these nets are whatever. People know that they are whatever, but they are trying to cop not towear but to find someone to trade them for the other two cw's. If I happen to come across a good deal then I will cop. The tans are going to be the leastpofitable out of the three.

wicked EVERY1 here IS TOOOOOO COOL 4 SCHOOL

I hope I can grow up to be as cool as every1 else on NT

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL OL OL

O ...I WAS SUPPOSED 2 USE THOSE LITTLE FACES . . .C Im JUST NOT COOL ENOUGH

I think every colorway has it's pros and cons.

The black/pink is by far the best colorway but that toebox that creases like newspaper is such a joke. Remember before it released and it was listed on all thesites as being "made from crease-proof neoprene"? Yeah right. That thing folds up like an old nylon nike windbreaker. Leather toe and these wouldhave been untouchable.

The grey is a great shoe too but the orange inner is just odd. Takes away from everything else good about the shoe. And honestly if you are making a GREY superhyped shoe why not go the extra step and Mcfly the damn thing.

The tans in my opinion would be the best out of the 3 if that strap had the same Y print as the other two. Sadly it does not. The super shine of the strap justdoesn't fit as well. Glad it does have the glow swoosh unlike the other ones tho. Plus the fact it is summer and it is a tan shoe is just sweet for anyonewho is actually gonna wear these.

^wicked EVERY1 here IS TOOOOOO COOL 4 SCHOOL

O I WAS SUPPOSED 2 USE THOSE LITTLE FACES . . .C IN JUST NOT COOL ENOUGH

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Rapido27

indifferent.gif
Co-sign.

Yeah these separate themselves from a ton of other shoes. You DO NOT see many cw's in Net. However, you see any shoe in gray or black.

Wait, so NTSF is doing a raffle? How do you know it's true? I was thinking of going on Tuesday night to camp out ... Any nt'rs let me know if yallgoing to be there

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I can't get em this Saturday cause I gotta take SATs, but if anyone wants hit me up for pre saleprice thats not on a hypebeast scale, let me know.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm waiting to hear back from 3 of my connects to see if they got me, but its a toss up in the airso if anyone wanna hit me up with a connect/ pre sale price, let me know. I'll make it worth your time and I can send the MO asap.

(I'm located in S. Florida.)
[/color]

Originally Posted by NooSe

I can't get em this Saturday cause I gotta take SATs, but if anyone wants hit me up for pre sale price thats not on a hypebeast scale, let me know.

I'm waiting to hear back from 3 of my connects to see if they got me, but its a toss up in the air so if anyone wanna hit me up with a connect/ pre sale price, let me know. I'll make it worth your time and I can send the MO asap.

Worrd... i got the SATs too man... i got my connects which will come through for shure..

maybe i can help you out.. ill let u know man

Originally Posted by StarTrak

Originally Posted by NooSe

I can't get em this Saturday cause I gotta take SATs, but if anyone wants hit me up for pre sale price thats not on a hypebeast scale, let me know.

I'm waiting to hear back from 3 of my connects to see if they got me, but its a toss up in the air so if anyone wanna hit me up with a connect/ pre sale price, let me know. I'll make it worth your time and I can send the MO asap.

Worrd... i got the SATs too man... i got my connects which will come through for shure..

maybe i can help you out.. ill let u know man
Peep your inbox

indifferent.gif

Banned.

my buddy was about to trade me his Zens for my DS Heiny's, but dude backed out at the last second.. HEATED.

Back
Top Bottom