Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

oh boy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Just a small observation:

Zens are going for more than the Blacks on eBay.

because they're more dried up than the blacks...

i think i'm about to unload on ebay in the next couple weeks, while the yeezy buzz is still goin', and the zens are even more dried up.

Originally Posted by lebanesesneakerfiend

i don't think there is even one pair of zens in my size on ebay. Just glad i have my pair lol

Same here. I haven't seen an 11-12 for over a month. Glad I grabbed my two when I could.

Originally Posted by RetroTwoThree

i wonder how much ebay has made off of the Air Yeezy

well, i'm gonna attempt to avoid feebay as much as possible.

gonna try to make my buy it now $1.00, and the shipping whatever i want to sell for. and explain it in the description. i've seen tons of people get awaywith that, including the guy i bought my first black & pinks from...

I'm starting to like the Zens more than the Blacks.

It sucks that the Blacks aren't going for that much on eBay, though.

%!@$.

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Originally Posted by jetbluedrew

Redrum SB wrote:

jetbluedrew wrote:

wats gppd nt
nice first post
laugh.gif

there's an edit button btw

thanks for letting me kno i can finally voice my opinion now i been following this thread probably since like the first one an i got to say the yeezy's
gotta be one of the dopest sneakers i every had an i had, an still have alot of fire but these kicks man listen they outta this world you cant gps these

nerd.gif

Translation:

Thank you for informing me that Niketalk has an editing system, now I can finally voice my opinion! I have been following this thread since the announcement was made Kanye West would have a shoe produced by Nike, and I must give my opinion on the highly profiled sneaker. It must be one of the visually and aestetically pleasing sneakers that I have ever owned. I have alot of sneakers which are in high demand, but these are superb. Kudos!

Yoo that helped a lot! thank you!

JUST LOCKED IN ON MY NET/NET's from a trusted seller. 2 pair size 11 SHIPPING OUT 2mor should have them by Sat. GOOD LOOKIN ON THE HOOK UP NICK.
Finally its OVER I GOT ALL THREE PAIR in doubles. I'll still b on my NDC retail mission & NO i did NOT pay OSneaker/Revive prices.
IM VERY HAPPY

Originally Posted by AlbanyDom

JUST LOCKED IN ON MY NET/NET's from a trusted seller. 2 pair size 11 SHIPPING OUT 2mor should have them by Sat. GOOD LOOKIN ON THE HOOK UP NICK.
Finally its OVER I GOT ALL THREE PAIR in doubles. I'll still b on my NDC retail mission & NO i did NOT pay OSneaker/Revive prices.
IM VERY HAPPY
man lucky you..... i will be on this hunt for quite some time til saturday comes

Originally Posted by FLIIGUY

Originally Posted by AlbanyDom

IM VERY HAPPY
man lucky you..... i will be on this hunt for quite some time til saturday comes

LUCKY would have been getting them ALL @ RETAIL. Instead I have an Air Yeezy collection that cost me more than most dudes Hondas LOL

HOH NY Is OVER!! they gave out ticket slots and dudes were able to leave and told to come back saturday morning for there pair due to sumbody vandalized HOH NYby graphing... I CAN'T WAIT TIL SATURDAY

With the upcoming Net/Net release I thought I would put up our experience at the last Launch and how we made it through the night entertained!

^^^Not for the next week you wont find one for reasonable price. Better start camping @ your local ______ (FILL IN THE BLANK) STORE.

Stolen Riches in Toronto......same dudes from the Livestock lineup moved over (here's the story)

Due to local complaints the line up for the Yeezy's was forced to dissipate. The people that did line up were given a grip of raffle tickets.

For everyone else hoping to secure a pair of Yeezy's, we will be handing out additional raffle tickets (one per person) this Saturday at 10:30am sharp! The draw will take place when we open at 11am sharp.

Good luck to everyone…
Today

showsover-500x374.jpg

Yesterday Morning before being sent away and given raffle tickets...(there was about 8 or so people lined up)

img_2174-499x375.jpg

img_2175-499x375.jpg

Back
Top Bottom