Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

I got my pair,
pimp.gif
(I'll post pics later) I was number 5 in line.
me and my dude's arrived at NT Chicago at 5 a.m. on Friday. We were the first one's there. But we were lurking around for awhile then we came back andthere was two dude's posted at around 9 a.m. So we let them be first. We made a list and I held it down all day and had everyone that arrived to put therename on the list. We were there till they closed, by that time there was around 40 plus people on the list and then some thirsty cat's decided to arriveand post up in front of NT like they were first. It got real hectic, dude's were madd salty and this one Bob Saget lookin dude decided to post up in fronteveryone too with his pregant girlfriend, that dude wasn't budgeing for nothin. Dude's were about to get beaten.
But we gave the cop's and the manager of NT our list and they agreed with it. So we lined up according to the list and they gave us wristbands and we wenthome.
Then we came back today to cop and there was another line of heads lined up. They were madd salty too. But, we got our pairs.

Shout out to the cat's from Ohio aka the APC crew
glasses.gif

and all the other cat's that were mad cool that waited with us.
smokin.gif

SMH... I was #15 at Jimmy Jazz in downtown BK last night... they were supposed to get 20 pairs... i had to leave and didnt return... I went to training camp inthe morning and there was like 60 ppl for the raffle... I passed by Dr Jays and they only had 17 pairs... Complex magazine was interviewing people overthere...

I guess NDC is my only choice or Ill trade my Zen's in sig for Blacks or Tans

If you guys didn't get your Yeezys yet please check if any of your local spots are doing raffles or auctions. I was able to get two pairs for about$425.00. It's not the best deal but I can't complain. And any of you guys work for NT CHI... please tell your general manager or whoever to be moreorganized or get a new job. It's really messed up how you went with that unofficial list. It wasn't fair to the other people who thought you guyswearn't going to do some sort of order.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

I got my pair,
pimp.gif
(I'll post pics later) I was number 5 in line.
me and my dude's arrived at NT Chicago at 5 a.m. on Friday. We were the first one's there. But we were lurking around for awhile then we came back and there was two dude's posted at around 9 a.m. So we let them be first. We made a list and I held it down all day and had everyone that arrived to put there name on the list. We were there till they closed, by that time there was around 40 plus people on the list and then some thirsty cat's decided to arrive and post up in front of NT like they were first. It got real hectic, dude's were madd salty and this one Bob Saget lookin dude decided to post up in front everyone too with his pregant girlfriend, that dude wasn't budgeing for nothin. Dude's were about to get beaten.
But we gave the cop's and the manager of NT our list and they agreed with it. So we lined up according to the list and they gave us wristbands and we went home.
Then we came back today to cop and there was another line of heads lined up. They were madd salty too. But, we got our pairs.

Shout out to the cat's from Ohio aka the APC crew
glasses.gif

and all the other cat's that were mad cool that waited with us.
smokin.gif
Pathetic excuse of a man.

the spot had 18 pairs. i got there around 8:30. seen my peeps bigj505 (ur welcome). my ticket was the 1st to get called, surprisingly.
2iky7x4.jpg

2lay1dx.jpg

But to the DMV peeps,Gentei is doing they're raffle tomorrow @ 1pm. I'm going just to cop a shop tee and/or hat,and if I have a winning ticket,I'mselling it. Call me what you want...

hey, does anyone (who actually wears their shoes) know how long the glow in the dark soles work for before they start to fade in the dark?

I got a glow in the dark Nooka Zub and it has lost a bit of it's glow and im wondering if the Yeezys will do the same thing (just copped 2 of thenet/net's here in New Orleans @ 11 am... easy money).

according to a few Twitter updates, Commonwealth in DC and VA aren't having their raffle until 6 this evening. I'd call first to confirm, but thatmight be a nice move for those that missed out

Originally Posted by Lazy B

why you madd?
nerd.gif
Me mad? No. If anything the guy who brought his pregnant girlfriend out there to secure a pair of sneakers should be selling them to set up acollege fund for his kid. What if things got hectic and she got hurt?

why you madd?
nerd.gif
Me mad? No. If anything the guy who brought his pregnant girlfriend out there to secure a pair of sneakers should be selling them to set up a college fund for his kid. What if things got hectic and she got hurt?
Don't worry, him and her got wristbands and copped. Their number's were in the early 20's.
And no we weren't about to bust up on his girl, But that ol Bob Saget lookin dude would of deserved to get his $*$ kicked.

Just got back from the quiet and civilized NTSF raffle, empty-handed of course. 28 pairs raffled off, dude with the number right after mine was among thewinners.
frown.gif
Just my luck.

man too bad NDC didn't get them. Maybe I'll just drop my dough on the TB III on vmvinc now. Anyone buy from there before?

Back
Top Bottom