Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by superfly

when i called nike yesterday, dude said " yep! they're guaranteed to release on wendesday at anytime!"
smh.gif

are you a blonde... yo if i worked there id throw everyone off tooo... cause i need a pair my damn self. Yall listened to that Wednesday crap like Jesus said it, shoulda been on ya grind
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

in dude's defense tho (even tho, i slept, literally) ec ppl were tired. i know i was tired. i work fulltime and had stayed up previous nights hopingthey'd drop.

was to the point where i wasn't talking to my gf or friends and just hitting f5. not even picking the phone up cuz they wanted to talk my ear off and ineeded to concentrate lol. after 2-3 days of that, if you have info that they're dropping a few days later, you don't want to put yourself through moretorture...you want to believe the info.

thats why i did and i know more ppl did that. it felt good to sleep last night. of course, waking up to the info that they dropped while we were sleep sucks...

wc ppl won't understand tho, prolly. they released 10:30pm wc time. the black pair released 11:19pm wc time.

on the ec we have to stay up 1-2:19am in the morning for these.

i dont understand the logic behind having 3 laptops...next time just open 3 separate internet explorers

The only reason i was so sure that they were releasing yesterday because their automated message went away(from saturday), then at 1 when i called they had anew one saying that the air yeezys will launch between monday evening till tuesday morning....and even though i had a chance to get the shoes the websitemessed up.

Originally Posted by KiiCkZ4DaYz

just talked to nike rep told me it takes 3-5 days for the canceled orders to go back on.
please dont ever believe what nike reps tell you...They know nothing....if this was true they would buy for themselves.....i feel that theoutsource their workers from India.

rightguard: he probably thought he'd have different ip addresses for them?

i guess better to be safe than sorry, even though the ip address would be the same and the ip address doesn't matter to nike anyway.

Originally Posted by Rightguard

Originally Posted by KiiCkZ4DaYz

just talked to nike rep told me it takes 3-5 days for the canceled orders to go back on.
please dont ever believe what nike reps tell you...They know nothing....

and this is the word of our Lord..

lol, i feel lost right now. its like...

there's nothing else to be this hyped about for a min. nothing to anticipate on this level...

Originally Posted by debs 168

there's nothing else to be this hyped about for a min. nothing to anticipate on this level...

its all down hill from here.
first the lay off, then the mid life crisis, next thing you know wifey cheatin on you with that same damn NDC rep that gave you false info.

**#$youyeezys!

Originally Posted by freshair

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Got my 2 pairs off NDC so I ain't salty

2? i though u came up on 3? but whatevs 2 out of 3 aint bad lol

Naw it was always 2 but someguy on here thought it was 3 to i got a 8.5 and a 12
pimp.gif

and i have recieved both confirmation emails alreay thank you nike !

Originally Posted by maldonado

first the lay off, then the mid life crisis, next thing you know wifey cheatin on you with that same damn NDC rep that gave you false info.

**#$youyeezys!
Lol,
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

**#$youyeezys!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SC415

**#$youyeezys!
Lol,
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Not yeezy level but im ready to cop the cartoon and flom joints
pimp.gif

nike-livestrong-greatest-hits-pack-01.jpg

i guess for me its the mcfly hypermaxes...but they don't look THAT good. its kind of a whatever cop. i'll be happy with zens and spacejams. everythingelse is whatever.

Back
Top Bottom