Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

resell value isn't that much. Only bank about $30.00 but just posted just in case any one missed out to wear.

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Originally Posted by jphonix

you sound mad corny to me...

most of those rappers you mentioned in your other post would probably make some wack shoes too... like af1 clones and stuff... mad boring...

and i'm tired of cats sayin' the yeezys are hybrids, particularly saying they're a jordan 3 hybrid... not really... they only used the jordan 3 outsole because nike made them choose from an existing outsole...

the original outsole was too futuristic for some of you cats, but it would have been right up my alley...
You have a point about rappers shoes, but that was in a different era of fashion and music.

You meant jordan 3 MIDSOLE. I wouldn't call the yeezy a hybrid but it def is an ode to older models...

don't act like the yeezy is some revolutionary shoe... i would have also preferred a more futuristic design because it would have, IMO, showed innovation on nike's part. instead...we have a mix of older model shoes that were reinvented and endorsed by one of music's biggest acts...

You're explaining what most "inventive" or "innovative" items are. Things that are newly invented or innovative are most often animprovement of it's previous form. Be it functionally or asthetically, if it refreshes the design style, then the work is done. That's exactly what theyeezy has done.

just copped a 11.5 hope they dont run big. penny 2s in a 11 felt kinda too snug. anyone know how they fit?

Originally Posted by rickyfong

just copped a 11.5 hope they dont run big. penny 2s in a 11 felt kinda too snug. anyone know how they fit?
1/2 cents fit huge, im a size 12-13 and i could have lived in the size 13 had to sell

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

I wonder in NDC is gonna do a restock????
yea probably but what are the chances any one will actualy get a pair
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by wmbc

just cop a pair 4 $560
eek.gif
eek.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

You could of cop em for at least 500 flat. Or maybe 450. I've seen the price of these go down drastically.

Im in the ATL not many spots got them here so had jump on that. dude want $600 $10 for shipn

Back
Top Bottom