Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by Funkman

I use them. I always get the large size. I have a few mediums also.
I don't take the rape off so I can switchem out. At $10 a pop, after buying a set for evey pair of shoes, it adds up to another pair so I just swappem out.
Force fields are a must!!
I'm unDs'n my net/nets right now with the FFs in
nerd.gif
roll.gif

on the real though

i wear a 9 to a 9.5

but the WSTs only come in

7-9 or an 9.5+

so which should i get
nerd.gif

I tried WST before and that thing hurt my toes like a mofo. I also tried the FF , they are comfy but dont do much though, shoes still creases with them.

Originally Posted by monday22

^^ cuz they were $10 and seemed cheap, just curious if anyone else has used them and liked or not liked them

once u pull that tape off, cant really return them.....
force fields suck. i bought a pair and they don't do squat. not to mention i didn't like the feeling of having them in the toebox. iwore them a few times and saw my shoes crease anyway so i just took them out. nothing like wearing a pair of shoes without anything cramping the toebox. i'm done with these gimmicks. shoes crease and i'll live with it. i'd rather have comfort and enjoy my shoes. anyway, that's my two cents. peace.

Originally Posted by FLIIGUY

Finally i got my black/pink Yeezy..... Props to my boy Jordans160Deep ...... I paid 1,050 for those and the Dark Army Foams..... Watchathink

who cares what anyone thinks, I'm sure you wanted both really bad dishing out a G, enjoy your pickups man......160 is a good dude, atleast you had thatsecurity

im just joking you got a good deal for some shoes that both retail for 200 and actually cost 5 dollars to make..

NO VASELINE.....plain and simple.... but i aint gonna hate....i woulda done the same thing! just goes to show that patience pays off in the end for theseller....cause he had those for a minute now and basically got asking price for both......... who's recruiting?! HAHA

yeezy's aint going for 700 no more lol..check ebay
and hoh dont mean nothin..them ugly foams...u got raped lol

^ Everyone should be easy with the term "rape" a while ago a mod said people would be banned for making light of a very serious thing. IMO fliiguydidn't pay kobe in colorado. Black and pinks still go for $650, so paying $400 for the HOH army foams is good, theres b-grades on ebay for aroun that much,and they are becoming harder to find.

It's all about how YOU personaly value the kicks- I you want some kicks bad enough you'll pay whatever to get them.
I would not have paid that much for army foams because I don't like that colorway that much- JMO though

wow this thread is still going on.... is it just me or are the re-sale prices on the tans low compared to how the others were?

Originally Posted by jeff3424

wow this thread is still going on.... is it just me or are the re-sale prices on the tans low compared to how the others were?

this is why this thread is still going. look back some pages, this has been asked and answered.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by FLIIGUY

well i understand ya to some extent but im not dyin for the $$$ but thanks for the feedback

No hate from me...If you like what you paid your hard earned for...COOL!

My cheapness just won't allow me to pay more than retail for any shoe. I have net/tans (My fav out the 3). Black/pinks are un-appealing to me. But I wantZens/grays. Saying that...I can easily live without them if I have to spend 3 x retail to cop them now.

U ALREADY!!!

Back
Top Bottom