Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by jphonix

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

Originally Posted by jphonix

don't care about the details (they could be the first shoe ever made, worn by celebrities, most comfortable shoe in the world, etc.), i don't like the way foams look... they're dumb ugly imo, wouldn't be caught dead in them.

and yes, obviously i love the way yeezys look.

amen. i think Foams look like bananas on your foot.
yeah, like these:
1851503-m.jpg

those look like someone spit a huge loogie on a shoe.

like toad spit that goo on them he spits on jean grey's face, over her mouth, and cyclops has to blast it off, in the first xmen movie...
laugh.gif

i really don't care what kinda hype a shoe gets (and foams get mega hype on this forum), i only buy shoes i think look dope, and that's it.
indifferent.gif
for posting fake Flightposite 1s.

Foamposites get hype everywhere especially in the Northeast. They are a legendary model for specific reasons (the creation process, the debut during the 97 NCAA tournament, Penny Hardaway, etc.). Yeezy's won't attain that status.
It is hard to compare when both kix are on 2 diff playing fields. But Foam 1's didn't need any "HYPE" to sell back in theday. It wasn't too long ago when I saw a poll in

which the Foam 1 ranked #2 only behind the Infamous Jordan XI (All-time). And that was a community poll of sneakerheads. Of course the AirYeezy wasn'teven in the

works when it was taken. But if they did that poll again today I bet the Yeezy's still wouldn't crack the top 10. That should let you know what playingfield the Foam 1's are

on!!! With time comes respect though.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

What was the biggest size made in these? I just saw Chris Bosh wearing the Black/Pink's.

edit:

25i110w.jpg

dont quote me but it may be like a 13 or 14... something like that

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

What was the biggest size made in these? I just saw Chris Bosh wearing the Black/Pink's.

edit:

25i110w.jpg
Damn All the celebs/Stars are wearing the Yeezy's they making me feel like one too lol

Kinda wish I wouldn't have waited so long for these......
I really should just get a pair already.....

10 or 10.5, any cw
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by victoryballer

Kinda wish I wouldn't have waited so long for these......
I really should just get a pair already.....

10 or 10.5, any cw
nerd.gif

Wait till you see them in person....
Your gonna really want to shoot yourself then..
laugh.gif

And shout out to Rightguard!!!! Big ups.

Originally Posted by avtxgrd

Originally Posted by wmbc

$1170 is what i spent on 2 pair of yeezys
brutal, I got all three for that much...

Don't feel bad man...that's about what I spent on my 2 pairs too. $14 more to be more specific. And I don't really feel bad about it either.

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

It is hard to compare when both kix are on 2 diff playing fields. But Foam 1's didn't need any "HYPE" to sell back in the day. It wasn't too long ago when I saw a poll in

which the Foam 1 ranked #2 only behind the Infamous Jordan XI (All-time). And that was a community poll of sneakerheads. Of course the AirYeezy wasn't even in the

works when it was taken. But if they did that poll again today I bet the Yeezy's still wouldn't crack the top 10. That should let you know what playing field the Foam 1's are

on!!! With time comes respect though.
ohwell.gif

that has absolutely no bearing on whether i like them or not...

hard to believe tho, they're soooooo ugly imo. i wouldn't wear them even if i got them for free (MAYBE to ball in)...

ironically, the jordan xi is also ugly imo, i never liked them at all...

hype and popularity makes no difference to me... to quote el-p of company flow fame:

"when sales control stats i place no faith in the majority"...

wink.gif

Originally Posted by dmarc

Originally Posted by avtxgrd

shouldnt jay be wearing his R+'s?
Good point... I wonder if Nike would ever consider doing a collaboration with hov?

i doubt it. he with reebok (i think) and he's not really looked at as a fashion icon

Back
Top Bottom