Nike Air Zoom Kobe V Review - The Greatest Basketball Shoe of ALL TIME

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

yeah, these are not AS comfy as they are publicized to be because they're
firm and responsive. out of 10... I'd give them a 7 for comfort.
yeah thats true, very responsive, plus theyre low to the ground so i cant expect much

Originally Posted by rayban776

Dumbfounded, what your take on the traction?  Does it improve after a few wears?
yeah they do. after a few months they finally did have that good traction.
I always clean the soles sparingly before I play tho

because of this post, i bought a pair
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Bought these for my 13 year old son and I can now confirm that the traction does improve after several wears, although not sure how a dirty floor would be.  His first practice, he was slipping on hard cuts, but now he doesn't.  Played a 5 game tournament, and he loves them.

Originally Posted by Buck Fitty

Do they fit true to size? Hows the fit compared to the IV? Thanks.

Fit is the same as the IV..go half a size up in most cases.

Great, thanks. Still deciding between these and the VI. The heel slip on the VI is a big issue for me. 

to top it all of kobe won a CHIP in this!! aha great shoe and just a question but what would you do for the ankle support braces or tape is it that bad? thanks lemme know

^^? what do u mean by ankle support? there's enough ankle support in the shoes, support comes from how well your heel is locked down and the stability of the forefoot hence the outtrigger... in ANY shoe you'll sprain your ankle in certain circumstances but when this was my primary shoe in the rotation last year i never sprained an ankle and even though i'm a small 5'5 pg i liked to use my speed and quickness to get ot the basket and then crash the boards.... if you're talking about additional support braces/tape, it's all personal preference

^
yeah, no need for ankle support man. unless you really really want to. but it's more than enough
(and safe) to play in these alone.

Back
Top Bottom