NIKE AM 1 OG Quickstrike...ARE THESE RELEASING IN THE US?

Will0827 is it the reds they have or the blue ones i need the blue but i don't want to order them

^^ they have the reds, i asked one of the guys about the blue ones and he wasn't sure about them but i guess they will probably get them this weekend ifnot next. The number to the store is 212-279-1090, hope you guys can get em.

just came home to find a shipment from NDC on the doorstep!!! they're mad comfortable too
pimp.gif

thanks Will for the info i could always use another pair of the red ones but i need the blues badly

I just received my pair from Leaders; I ordered on Thursday. The shoes are really nice in person and quality is on point.

Now I'm waiting on my Blue pair to arrive.

Did the blues release alongside the reds or are some stores just getting them and selling them, if not when do the blues officially release?

The only places I know that have received the Blues are stores out of the U.S.

Those stores received both colorways

Originally Posted by targiu23

Blue AM1

rmk store sizes: 6.5,7,7.5,8,9

kix-files sizes: 7-9.5,13

Red AM1

rmk store sizes: 6.5,7.5,8,9.5,10.5

kix-files sizes: 7.5-13

wowww, rmk had a size 8.5 in the blues like an hour ago.....
frown.gif

I should have held off on some of my recent purchases so I could pick up a blue pair off of rmk.

Got mine from SNYX in Chicago! They just got them in today. So they still have sizes up to 11. Copped both 12s. does anyone know if these released in sz13?

Sneakerhead has the white reds for $109 if anyone is interested

Originally Posted by circlelikewolves

Got mine from SNYX in Chicago! They just got them in today. So they still have sizes up to 11. Copped both 12s. does anyone know if these released in sz13?

yes, yes they do.

Originally Posted by c4

thank you for finally posting a site that had a size 13 for a reasonable price. now to try to find the blues for a reasonable price

Originally Posted by rocman23

Originally Posted by c4

thank you for finally posting a site that had a size 13 for a reasonable price. now to try to find the blues for a reasonable price

Congrats on finding your 13 roc! I'll let you know if I find the blues for a decent price.

grin.gif

Just got my order from RMK!!! Ordered Monday and received them today? Amazing shipping time from overseas!!!

2v8s3mo.jpg

Absolutely love em... Happy early bday to myself
happy.gif

grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom