NIKE AM 1 OG Quickstrike...ARE THESE RELEASING IN THE US?

i need some %@+$+#* blues
mad.gif

frown.gif

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Just got my order from RMK!!! Ordered Monday and received them today? Amazing shipping time from overseas!!!

2v8s3mo.jpg

Absolutely love em... Happy early bday to myself
happy.gif

grin.gif

Damn...still waiting on mine. Cant wait!

Originally Posted by bayboss23

damn, i really need the blue pair. somebody help me with a 12 please

RMK had like 3 restocks...where the hell were you? rmkstore.com has been posted throughout this thread. It's always funny to me when people know where toget a pair of sneakers, wait till they sell out, then ask everyone where they can still cop. And it isn't like RMK sold out in a few minutes...they wereavailable for days.

Kobefan23 wrote:
Did these release in a 11.5?
The guys at Packer Shoes told me that they didn't make these in half sizes after a 10.5....and if you look at all the web sites that soldthem, including NDC, half sizes stopped at 10.5.

^Thanks alot. Yeah, I had noticed more than one site like that but figured they may just have been sold out. Would you guys recommend going half size up/downwith these?

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Just got my order from RMK!!! Ordered Monday and received them today? Amazing shipping time from overseas!!!
wow. and I still have no tracking number... they look good boss

I saw them yesterday and I wanted to cop them..I asked them to hold me a pair today but my car broke down and I have no way of getting there to get them!!!

Tragic day for my Air Mar 1 collection

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

wasnt gonna order off the net but i saw that they also had a sz 11 in the new air trainer
371378_004_A
+
378830_161_A
= im happy

both just got dropped off. i love the air maxes but im not too sold on the trainers. i might keep them just to rock to class

I've been searching a high and low for a pair of the blue ones ^^^ in a size 13-14. Does anyone know where I could find a pair? Any help would be greatlyappreciated. Thank You

Originally Posted by Korean Dave

Originally Posted by bayboss23

damn, i really need the blue pair. somebody help me with a 12 please

RMK had like 3 restocks...where the hell were you? rmkstore.com has been posted throughout this thread. It's always funny to me when people know where to get a pair of sneakers, wait till they sell out, then ask everyone where they can still cop. And it isn't like RMK sold out in a few minutes...they were available for days.

when exactly was size 12 of the blue pair in stock for days at rmk? i've checked pretty much every day and it's always said sold out.

Hey guys... I'll trade a sz12 ds red plus cash fir the blue ones... Sz 11-12. Pm me pls. Thnx.

got both CW today from kix-files, don't care how much I paid, these are beautiful, only question is which do I like more, right now it's the blue

Originally Posted by Hudson1970

Sneakerhead is sold out! It won't let you add any size to your cart.
ohwell.gif
still
nerd.gif
still shows size 8, 9.5, 10 and 12 available for me...andyes, it let me add them to my cart.

-waystinthyme

For those that have these, how do they run? I'm an 11.5 and having to decide between going half size up/down. Any help would be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom