NIKE AM 1 OG Quickstrike...ARE THESE RELEASING IN THE US?

Originally Posted by Kobefan23

For those that have these, how do they run? I'm an 11.5 and having to decide between going half size up/down. Any help would be appreciated.
I wouldnt go down in size. I havent gotten mine in the mail yet, but ive gone pretty true to size from what I usually wear.. I havent had aproblem with any of my other am1's

Originally Posted by andypark713

For those that have these, how do they run? I'm an 11.5 and having to decide between going half size up/down. Any help would be appreciated.
I wouldnt go down in size. I havent gotten mine in the mail yet, but ive gone pretty true to size from what I usually wear.. I havent had a problem with any of my other am1's
I am usually a 13, but all i could get around me is 12s. They fit, but not as comfy as i would like!

Originally Posted by andypark713

I wouldnt go down in size. I havent gotten mine in the mail yet, but ive gone pretty true to size from what I usually wear.. I havent had a problem with any of my other am1's
half size up imo

Must say that the red air max 1 reds are hella light and comfortable...wore 'em today...god damnnnn their fresh!

Originally Posted by BIGRED33

does anyone know if the Blue cw is realeasing in the states?
according to almost every page in this thread, the blue am 1s will not be in the states

throwedyonasb wrote:

Originally Posted by BIGRED33

does anyone know if the Blue cw is realeasing in the states?
according to almost every page in this thread, the blue am 1s will not be in the states

sweet
frown.gif

thanks for the confirmation.

I'm playing that dangerous game of holding off from ordering the blues from RMK, because I'm holding out for a stateside release so I can pay retailfor them. Living on the edge.

I checked rmk today and they still had my size, so I ordered the blue pair. I'm glad they were still available.

Just a head up for NYC people, Dr Jay have them for 89 bucks, no tax. BTW, I got the blue ones from RMK.

Originally Posted by kevineg6

Just a head up for NYC people, Dr Jay have them for 89 bucks, no tax. BTW, I got the blue ones from RMK.
Just checked and didnt see em.....please PM me for details

Do you mean you just check thier website? I don't think they list QS on there site. You have the get them instore.

Back
Top Bottom